Chapter 100: You Have No Heart At All

Warning: Suicidal attempts on this chapter. Please don't read if your uncomfy.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Shen Luoan stepped forward to Gu Yansheng's side and said with a smile

"This is a gift from Yan Sheng for me taking the first place in the piano competition."

Wen Niannan stiffened after hearing it, as if he heard a very big joke.

"For you? So it turned out to be like this... I can even give some precious gift to others."

Gu Yansheng felt that Wen Niannan was going crazy. He couldn't understand what he just said. What does it have to do with Wen Niannan who he'll give the necklace?

"Wen Niannan are you crazy? Why are you talking nonsense?"

Wen Niannan slowly moved his gaze away from the musical note necklace to look at the two opposite people, and roared desperately.

"Yes! I'm crazy! I was driven crazy by all of you. Yes! You all wish I was crazy and give the place to Shen Luo An Teng! In your eyes, I am not as good as a dog!"

Gu Yansheng's face suddenly became dark when he heard it, when he was about to open his mouth to reprimand him he suddenly saw the blood on Wen Niannan's feet that made him frown.

"Your foot is bleeding, and your leg injury is serious. First, go to the hospital with Uncle Xu, and all of this nonsense can wait after your wound got treated, so you won't stain my floor!"

Xu Shu looked at Wen Niannan's badly injured leg

"Sir Wen, let's go to the hospital, you really need to go to the hospital for treatment as soon as possible for your injury is so serious, Sir, I beg you..."

Xu Shu stood very close to Wen Niannan, he saw Wen Niannan's hair sticking together with the dried blood that must have been due to serious injury on the head, that cause him to suddenly panic, and he just wanted Wen Niannan to go to the hospital quickly to bandage the wound.

Wen Niannan looked at the dried blood on his clothes and on his bloody feet, with bitterness and despair in his eyes. Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng in front of him.

"Gu Yansheng...Do you really think I'm so cheap? The indifference over the past three years ignores the humiliation and abuse again and again. If it weren't for the love I have for you, why would I endure it in a low voice for so many years?"

Wen Niannan looked down at the ring in his finger and slowly took the ring off and threw it over. The ring fell on the ground and made a 'ding' sound.

"Gu Yansheng, the kind of attitude you have towards our marriage was fake from the very beginning. It was a fake marriage just like the ring I just threw."

Gu Yansheng looked at the ring on the ground, frowned and said in doubt

"Fake? What fake? Are you really going crazy?"

Wen Niannan felt very ironic when he saw Yansheng still pretending to be stupid.

Since he desperately didn't want to give the original customized couple ring, why did he go to make a fake one just to lie to me...

He looked at Gu Yansheng's rolled up sleeves and froze when he saw the watch on his wrist.

It was a gift for his wedding anniversary. It was designed by him with a lot of thought. It had a hand-engraved lettering on the back. It was a gift filled with love.