Chapter 121: The Ensemble of Tang Shuo and Nian Nan

"Xiao Nian*, you go practice the piano first."

Because Wen Niannan was invited for an interview the past few days, well the recording location is not far from Wenzhai, but he thought of not having much time with his father recently, so he decided to return to Wen's house and live there for a few days.

Listening to the sound of piano from the room upstairs, Father Wen lowered his head to wipe the trophy and the certificate in his hand, as he gently stroke the name engraved on the trophy.

"If that didn't happen back then... I'm sure Xiao Nian had definitely become an excellent pianist like you, and he would never suffer that much pain... I'm sorry, I hadn't protected him..."

Wen Niannan paused after playing for a long time, he rubbed and stretched his aching neck and when he turned his head to look up, his eyes caught the photos placed on the shelf next to the framed picture of his mother sitting in front of the piano with a trophy, the piano that was severely destroyed by Gu Yansheng, he was reminded of Gu Yansheng swinging the bat ruthlessly. Wen Niannan suddenly squeezes his hands as he trembles slightly, and a flash of hatred flashed in his eyes.

He didn't want to bear it anymore, he had had enough of the painful things he had those years, and Shen Luoan should get back what Shen Luoan took from him.

Wen Niannan was reluctant to return to Wen's house after he was discharged from the hospital mainly because he was ashamed of his mother. He had great pictures and good memories with his mother, but he couldn't even protect the relics left by her.

During the years he loved Gu Yansheng deeply. His edges and corners have been gradually smoothed out by Gu Yansheng. And Now he doesn't want to be a coward anymore. He now has a father to take care of and fans who truly loves and wants to protect him. He wants to make himself stronger.

Wen Niannan glances out the window casually, and suddenly saw a familiar car parked not far away, his body instantly stiffened.

Because after Wen Niannan used the WE account to post the song written by him as Gu Yansheng's present for his birthday party, Shen Luoan's Weibo was verbally attacked by fans.

[Admit it, Shen Luoan, first steals the tune and seduced WE's husband, but when the tune is exposed by the true owner, he just directly acts as a cheeky impostor, regardless of his piano skills]

[You are not a little piano prince from the beginning, from the famous song to the acquisition. Those awards are all stolen by you, and you still dare to pretend to be WE even if you play such rubbish?]

[Enjoying the benefits of WE but reluctant to apologize? You've been stealing other people's music all this time. Why is this kind of person so thick-skinned? No wonder no one finds out that he is a fake]

[You don't want to apologize nor make a statement? You really do have confidence? Mr. Gu, rush this one into the hospital too, the domestic violent man and the plagiarism dog! ]

[I'd like to see what Mr. Gu thinks of this plagiarizing and stealing liar. If this kind of person can be seen by Mr. Gu, then I feel fortunate that he divorced WE, because he'll only drag him down for being a stupid pig.]

"Mr. Gu."

Xiao Li shouted from the door, and walked in with the file bag.

"Have you found anything?"

"Yes, here are all the information." Xiao Li said after handing the file bag to Gu Yansheng.

Gu Yansheng squeezes the file bag in his hand, taking a deep breath before he opened his eyes slightly.