Chapter 151: A Hug in the Banquet Corridor

Gu Yansheng rushed into the piano room and opened the cabinet to see the ring box. His hands trembled as he took out the ring.

Looking at the repaired but still obvious fracture on the ring, a bit of bitterness flashed in his eyes, and he firmly squeezed the ring in his hand.

The one-minute audio in the restored call log completely broke Gu Yansheng.

After knowing that the ring was fake, Wen Niannan did not question himself, but silently repaired the ring.

Gu Yansheng felt the pain like a knife cut in his heart, and said in a trembled voice "How much did you love me at the beginning... Only after knowing that the wedding ring is fake..."

You have worn the wedding ring for three years and found it to be fake...but you saw it in the hands of others...

Gu Yansheng took off the ring in his hand, looked at the two rings in his hand, gently placing it in the box and holding it tightly.

     "It's so obvious, but you don't doubt how much you trust me..."

But at that time, Wen Niannan had never seen the real "eternity" in Gu Yansheng's hands up close. Naturally, he didn't know that his own was fake, and he never doubted that his loved one would give him a false one.

Gu Yansheng in the piano room just sat on the ground all night without closing his eyes.

When he went to the company the next day, he didn't notice the eyes of everyone looking at him.

Sure enough, Gu Yansheng accidentally liked a Weibo status and was seen by fans, and it suddenly became wild.

[Did you admit this? Wedding rings can be fake]

[You even liked it directly with your own number. Is this your response? ]

[Gu’s group will go bankrupt, the money is probably used to buy hot search, distressed WE]

[President Gu is still wearing this ring. I thought it was infatuation, but I didn’t expect it to be the reason]

[The scum man has a real hammer! Driving two boats! ]

[I know this ring. This ring is called Eternal. It seems to be a brand famous for its exquisite workmanship. It is also known as a ring that lasts longer than love. It is the last work of the hottest master abroad before his retirement]

[that big? The name Eternal is so ironic]

[It must be very painful during the divorce, Mr. Gu turned out to be this kind of person]

And this time, the Gu Group did not make any response. Two days have passed. There is no clarification and no hot search. It seems that Gu Yansheng admitted to accept the scolding of everyone.

In the Jiang family banquet, there are people with good looks, and most of the major groups have sent people. No one actively refuses the banquet of the M City magnate by Jiang family. When Wen Niannan came in, he obviously felt a lot of eyes cast on him, which made Wen Niannan, who was a little uncomfortable with so many people, wants to escape.

He originally came with Tang Shuo, but Tang Shuo said that he would come later to discuss something with Mr. Jiang, so he asked him to come first on behalf of the Qiyue Group.

At this moment, the identity of Wen Niannan who participated in the banquet again changed.

He is no longer Gu’s wife...he is WE.

People at the scene looked at him from time to time, talking about him.

     "Isn't this Mr. Gu's wife? Why did he come? Isn't he divorced?"