Chapter 144: So... You Were The One Who Saved Me

Gu Yansheng parked the car to the side of the street and got out of the car. He raised his eyes to the campus on the opposite side of where he is standing. A light flashed in his eyes as he turned to the alley behind the school.

Once again in the alley where he was kidnapped, Gu Yansheng stood in a daze, as if seeing himself lying next to the shelf calling for help again...

Gu Yansheng raised his hand and stroked the shelf, staring at the bite marks on his hand for a moment.

He had dreamed of everything here countless times in these years, that he was covered with wounds until he escaped from the kidnappers...

Musical note necklace...that gentle voice...that white back...

Gu Yansheng walked to the place where he fainted and squatted down with his back against the shelf, taking out his necklace and raising it to the sun as he did in the past.

Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in his head, and many images that he had never dreamed of before flashed in his mind...

"Help him... Please help him... We are in the alley near Linsen Street, please come, he shed a lot of blood"

"Don't be afraid... the doctor is coming soon, I won't let you die... I will lead them away, I will let you live..."

The confused Gu Yansheng saw the musical note necklace and pulled it off. He heard what the person in front of him said to him, and suddenly stood up and ran outside, getting further and further away from him...

"Don't go!"

Gu Yansheng suddenly opened his eyes and found that he was still in the alley. He looked down at the necklace, his eyes was full of surprise.

Lead away? He became the diversion?

Shen Luoan said that he was injured while taking him to avoid the kidnappers. It was two people hiding behind a shelf...

Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened "What did Shen Luoan hide?"

He suddenly realized that Shen Luoan's words were full of flaws, but at the time, he seemed to grasp the straw, and he did not notice everything he had given to Shen Luoan.

But if Shen Luoan tells a lie, where is the person who saved him over the years? What happened after he passed out that year?

This time he must check it out himself, and he never want to guess at random anymore...

The phone rang, it was from Lu Yun.

Gu Yansheng pressed his temple, turned and looked at the alley, and walked out.

"Did you not watch the Qin family's press conference? Mr. Jiang already intends to cooperate with them, because everyone now thinks that you are the one who killed Tang Lunxuan! You immediately go to the public relations department for clarification!"

Gu Yansheng's face darkened "It wasn't me who did it, why should I clarify it! I will let people find out who is framing me, so please don't interfere in this matter, mother."

After hanging up the call and walking to the parking place, Gu Yansheng was confused and walked to the car in pain. He staggered and almost fell when he was about to pull the door.

"Sir, are you okay?" A voice came from behind, and Gu Yansheng turned to look impatiently.

The speaker was a middle-aged man dressed as a doctor in a white lab coat.

Gu Yansheng glanced at the name tag on the doctor's chest and frowned, "It's none of your business."

He stretched out his hand to get the door, going inside and was about to leave. When suddenly his body stiffened as he looked at the person outside the window, and hurriedly shouted, "Wait."