Chapter 142: I Don't Have A Brother Anymore

Seeing Tang Shuo's face turned pale in an instant, Wen Niannan asked worriedly "Tang Shuo...what happened?"

      "I... My brother had an accident... My dad was being rescued... I... I must go to the hospital to accompany my mother..." Tang Shuo's eyes were red and terrible, as he resisted sobbing.

     "Why... how could this be?"

Wen Niannan's eyes were full of disbelief. Tang Lunxuan had an accident. He couldn't imagine how desperate Tang Shuo should be at this time. He hurriedly stood up and took Tang Shuo's hand and walked outside.

    "I will go to the hospital with you."

    "No, you stay."

Tang Shuo looked at Wen Niannan who was full of anxious eyes, then he took a deep breath as he trembled "You want to compete...you have to stay and participate in the competition. You have been preparing for this for so long, Niannan, you have to perform the tune perfectly, just as it is. It doesn't need for us to play together? Right?"

Wen Niannan was startled "But if you go alone, I'm afraid you will--"

   "Niannan...please, I don't want you to lost this opportunity."

   "Next, I will invite the next player, the performers are Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo! Welcome!"

The host's voice sounded on the stage, but Wen Niannan couldn't come out to the stage after hearing his name.

Tang Shuo pulled him towards the stage and said softly, "Promise me, show me your best state, and don't be distracted by me."

Wen Niannan's eyes flushed slightly "Okay..."

Tang Shuo watched Wen Niannan walk up to the stage and sit at the front and back of the piano, Tang Shou took his coat and hurriedly left to go to the hospital.

Wen Niannan stood in the spotlight looking at his father below the stage, he take a deep breath and sat down in front of the piano and started playing.

The piece originally intended for two people was played by Wen Niannan alone, and everyone in the audience was immersed in the beautiful sound of the piano.

But because Wen Niannan was worried about Tang Shuo's situation in the hospital, his thoughts were a little confused, and he almost missed several tones.

Wen Niannan's strangeness was discovered by Father Wen. Wen's father wondered why he was the only one playing and why there was no Tang Shuo...

After the end of the song, everyone in the audience stood up and applauded excitedly. Several judges on the scene looked at each other and smiled. Looking at this extraordinary and eye-catching player on the stage, it seems that there is no suspense about who the champion is.

Wen Niannan bowed lightly and walked off the stage. He changes his clothes quickly as he was about to follow Tang Shou to the hospital.

    "Xiao Nian, what's wrong with you? What happened?" Father Wen walked over from the audience and asked.

"Uncle Tang is in a very matter, Tang Shuo is in the hospital, I have to go see him."

Father Wen was taken aback "How come...but it's the award ceremony right now."

Wen Niannan glanced at the direction of the stage and shook his head slightly "I have to go to the hospital quickly..."

      "Xiao Nian, every champion will have a group photo in front of the championship wall, and will put the photo on the championship wall, your mother is also there, I don't want you to miss it."