Chapter 102: A Mental Disorder?

Zhou Yuanfeng unbuttoned his suit with upset face, he then looked at Gu Yansheng coldly and said " When he left the villa, there were fewer street lights. He was injured and couldn't even walk steadily since he got here. He was afraid of the dark, so in case he fainted. Aren't you also responsible if something bad would happen to him on the road?"

Gu Yansheng was startled, only then he was reminded that Wen Niannan was afraid of the dark.

But how did he walk back barefoot with his injured leg in the dark night? And why was
he hurt so badly?

Seeing that he was still stiffly standing, Zhou Yuanfeng shouted "What are you still standing there for? hurry up!"

While looking at Gu Yansheng's leaving figure, Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes immediately filled with complicated emotions.

When will this guy be mature enough? I am afraid that he will suffer from being unrelenting.

Gu Yansheng frowned, taking the car key of the black Audi that Wen Niannan had because his car was driven away by Uncle Xu to send Shen Luoan home.

As soon as he held the car key in his hand, he saw the pendant on the key. There was a word engraved on the pendant...

Sheng...

Gu Yansheng suddenly remembered the watch given by Wen Niannan, and once saw his name engraved on the back, his eyes flickered slightly.

Gu Yansheng drove slowly while looking around for Wen Niannan, but unfortunately did not see him. Just after he thought Wen Niannan had taken a taxi and left, he suddenly saw a body who probably fainted on the lawn at the side of the road when he turned an intersection.

Seeing Wen Niannan who fell unconscious on the ground, he was taken aback, hurriedly got out of the car in panic.

Gu Yansheng walked over to Wen Niannan's side whose forehead was covered with cold sweat and spots of blood. He tried to help him up and found out that his body is also very hot.

    "Hey! Wen Niannan! Wake up!"

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to touch Wen Niannan's forehead.

He has a high fever... 

He was quickly filled with panic, he pick him up immediately taking him inside the passenger's seat, driving to the hospital. Glancing through the rearview mirror once in awhile to look at the person at the back who was constantly frowning in pain, making his heart feel tight.

How did he get his injury...?

After a few minutes of driving, they finally arrived. Gu Yansheng opened the car door and carried the person out, quickly went inside.

    "Doctor! Doctor! Come and save him!"

The doctor and nurses rushes over to pick up the unconscious person, putting him on the hospital bed. Gu Yansheng was stopped by the nurse just as he was about to follow inside the emergency room.

    "Sir, family members are not allowed to enter here. You need to wait outside."

Gu Yansheng watched through the small window of the door and watches the clothes of the patient being cut, revealing the scars and bruises over his white skin.

He discovered that Wen Niannan also had wounds on his body, but didn't notice the dried goo of blood on his head because of the slightly long, black and soft hair, Gu Yansheng's eyes widened when he saw the shocking injury, his eyes filled with consternation.