Chapter 150: Finding The Lost 'Eternal' Wedding Ring

Gu Yansheng pushed open the basement door and walked in, and saw Shen Luoan lying on the ground.

Shen Luo'an's clothes were messy, and the posture of his legs was unnatural. He trembled at the sound of the door being opened, and curled up backwards, suddenly a pair of familiar black leather shoes appeared in front of him.

Gu Lin followed in and kicked him as he said, "Did you die? Raise your head before you died. Gu has something to ask you."

Seeing that he didn't respond, Gu Yansheng stopped Gu Lin just as he was about to say something.

Suddenly, Gu Yansheng stepped forward and grabbed Shen Luo'an's hand and jerked it. Seeing that there was nothing left in that hand, his eyes were cold and he threw away his hand.

"Gu Lin, go out first, I have something to ask him."

"Yes"

Gu Yansheng looked at the person on the ground with a gloomy expression, he lit a cigarette, and said solemnly, "Where is the ring?"

Shen Luoan responded innocently "I don't understand what you are talking about...what ring..."

Gu Yansheng grabbed Shen Luoan's hair and forced his head up, and said sharply, "I'm asking you about the ring!"

"What ring? I don't know, you haven't given me any ring..."

"Aren't you the best at stealing other people's things?"

Gu Yansheng took the phone to Shen Luoan and said in a deep voice, "Pretending to be ignorant? Why do you have this ring? Why is it in your hand! Did you drop it?"

Shen Luoan's expression was a little unnatural after seeing the photo.

This is what he put on for Wen Niannan intentionally, just to stimulate Wen Niannan's emotions and to make him feel that he and Gu Yansheng are in love with each other, but the fact is he is just an outsider.

"Do you still pretend not to know? If you don't tell me, then I can only ask Gu Lin."

Shen Luoan's face turned pale suddenly, and he hurriedly said, "I'll say it, I'll say it! Yes, I took it. I took the ring secretly before leaving you. I knew that your mother Lu Yun was trying to drive me away and let Wen Niannan be with you. so I sneaked into your study, took the ring, and found someone to make a fake replacement."

"At that time, I thought that the person you were going marry was me, not Wen Niannan. This ring originally belonged to me. There is nothing wrong with me taking away what belongs to me."

Gu Yansheng screamed "In the photo, you wore a ring on the day of the banquet. Did you deliberately let Wen Niannan see it?"

"I did not"

"Shen Luoan, I warn you! Gu Lin is out there. If you dare to lie and be found out by me, you will end up miserably."

Shen Luoan watched Gu Yansheng's face getting more and more frightening, and he trembled "When the kidnappers were about to take me away, I met Wen Niannan. He was struggling very hard. I was very afraid that I would be caught if he ran away, so I knocked him out. I also saw the ring on his hand, and you...you were drunk..."

Gu Yansheng listened to what Shen Luoan explained what he didn't know, and his body leaned against the wall in a flash.

It turns out that the ring is so important to Wen Niannan. Was it the ring that triggered the break of this marriage?