Chapter 143: Gu Yansheng Was Bitten

Gu Yansheng had been suffering from insomnia for the past days, and had frequent nightmares as soon as he fell asleep after he injured his head.

Obviously the head injury has recovered but still hurts. Now, Gu Yansheng drove to the hospital after handling the company's affairs.

Wen Niannan stood in front of the ward as he looked at Tang Shuo who was lying inside, a bitterness flashed in his eyes.

Tang Shuo fell asleep for a day. The doctor said that Tang Shuo vomited blood when he was stimulated and fluctuated too much. But fortunately he would wake up today.

How can I not be irritated by watching the video of my brother crashing...

Who is it that sent the video to Tang Shuo so cruelly? Who is the person calling Uncle Tang? Or is it just done from the same person...

Wen Niannan took out his cell phone and wanted to tell his father that he would go back later today, but saw the news of Qiyue Group popped up on Weibo...

[Yaguo Tang Lunxuan, President of Qiyue Group, disappeared unexpectedly, and his whereabouts were unknown when he fell into the sea in a helicopter! Qiyue’s defeat is a foregone conclusion]

[latest news! The Qiyue Group’s accident may have been caused by the Gu family. Gu Yansheng was photographed on the day of the accident, and it is suspected to be in Yaguo]

Wen Niannan was stunned when he saw the news, he quickly clicked in and saw a somewhat vaguely distant photo. In the photo was the car he was familiar with and could no longer forgotten...

Wen Niannan stood up abruptly, eyes full of disbelief.

    "Wen Niannan? Why are you here?" Gu Yansheng's voice suddenly came from behind.

Wen Niannan turned and looked at the person in front of him who was staring at him in a black windbreaker, he squeezed his mobile phone and walked to the elevator entrance.

    "Wen Niannan, you"

   "Don't call my name!"

Gu Yansheng was taken aback, his face turned ugly "What are you going crazy?"

Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at the person in front of him, and said in a cold tone "I never thought you would be so despicable, so despicable that you would act on innocent people for your own private emotions."

Gu Yansheng asked in shock "What are you talking about? What innocent person?"

    "Tang Lunxuan is missing, and the helicopter he was flying crashed into the sea in Ya Country."

Gu Yansheng pressed his temples and his eyes sank slightly "I heard about it, but what does it have to do with me?"

    "Gu Yansheng, where were you the day before yesterday?"

Gu Yansheng was taken aback. He didn't want to say that he was hospitalized with a fever the next day because of his injury in the restaurant. He replied casually "I'm in the company."

The coldness in Wen Niannan's eyes got even worse "You lied..."

Suddenly thinking of something, Gu Yansheng suddenly raised his eyes to look at Wen Niannan "Are you suspecting me that I did it?"

Wen Niannan didn't speak, but stared at him straightly.

Gu Yansheng was immediately angry. Tang Lunxuan said at the time that he had acted on Qiyue. Now that Tang Lunxuan had an accident, even Wen Niannan thought he did it.