Chapter 131: Taking The Clothes Off and Applying Medicine

"Gu Yansheng what are you about to do?!" Father Wen suddenly raised his hand and lifted the stick to Gu Yansheng after seeing him so close to Niannan.

"Father! Don't!"

Gu Yansheng's eyes were cold, as his body subconsciously raised his hand to block it.

Wen Niannan watched the emotional father Wen, as he quickly stepped forward to stop him, his father was obviously aiming at Gu Yansheng's leg, he knew that his father wanted to avenge for him.

But if his Father really hit him, the Gu family and Lu Yun could not bear this grudges.

"Hmm... " With a muffled hissed, the stick hit Gu Yansheng's shoulder, lifting the stick and hitting that place again.

"You deserve to be beaten to death! You made my Xiao Nian so miserable, I hate you! And now you dare to come here!" Wen Niannan pulled his father back as he confiscate the stick in his hand, staring blankly at the person in pain in front of him. Gu Yansheng lowered his head as he kept his mouth shut while bearing the pain in his shoulders.

Gu Yansheng's expression looked particularly hurt, the person who would usually jump into thunder and fight back, is just holding his shoulders, not even trying to move a single finger.

"Gu... Gu Yansheng ... Are you alright?"

Wen Niannan subconsciously stretched out his hand but slowly retracted it, refusing to help him.

Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan's quickly retracting hand, as a loneliness flashed in his drooping eyes.

"Xiao Nian, don't care about him, he deserves it!" Father Wen ignored Wen Niannan's obstruction, and said angrily "Gu Yansheng, what do you want to do with Xiao Nian?!"

Gu Yansheng's left shoulder was still in severe pain. When he raised his eyes to looked at Wen Niannan and was about to speak, he was suddenly stunned.

He saw a flash of worry in Wen Niannan's eyes just now.

Is Wen Niannan worried about me?...

Gu Yansheng stood up straight and raised his eyes to look at Father Wen. The other party glared at him angrily, as if thinking of something, a flash of light flashed in his eyes.

Gu Yansheng glanced at Father Wen coldly, moved his shoulders lightly, and then took a breath, and said in a deep voice, "...Uncle Wen, I want to know what did I do to provoke you?"

"Ask yourself what damn thing have you done? I know what have you done in the past three years!"

"Do you know what you just did? Uncle Wen, do you know that this few scars, can let Wen Group get into a bankruptcy lawsuit?"

Father Wen sneered "Then what about what you did to Xiao Nian? Should Xiao Nian be beaten for nothing in the past few years?"

Wen Niannan saw Gu Yansheng's face turning gloomy and terrifying, and thought he was thinking about something. He was very afraid of Gu Yansheng's plot and use it to deal with his father's tactics, so he said, "Gu Yansheng, my father didn't mean it. He just wanted to protect me."

"Xiao Nian, explain to him what's the matter. This ungrateful bastard should be beaten. Killing him will not be worth the hardship you suffered."

"ungrateful? Who is ungrateful?" Gu Yansheng looked at Father Wen coldly.

Wen Niannan grabbed Father Wen's hand tightly.