Chapter 132: You Make Me Feel Disgusted

Wen Niannan was startled when he heard what he blurted out, and the hand that was applying the medicine was immediately grabbed by Gu Yansheng.

    "You...what did you just say! How dare you call me as Tang Shuo's name!"

Gu Yansheng held Wen Niannan's hand tightly, his eyes full of cold light.

Wen Niannan was struggling, the other party's strength is on another level that he couldn't get rid from his grasp.

    "Let go of me."

Gu Yansheng stepped forward and stared at Wen Niannan straight in the eyes, gritted his teeth and said "You were calling him so smoothly. It seems that you two usually have close contact..."

    "It's none of your business. Let go!"

    "You just resist me like this and you won't even let me touch you!"

Wen Niannan mistakenly call Tang Shuo because every time he was injured, Tang Shuo would pitifully run over to put some medicine, Tang Shuo is always there everytime he get injured from every fight he got with Gu Yansheng.

Some time ago, in order to take care of Wen Niannan who suffered a leg injury, Tang Shuo watched Wen Niannan's recovery and didn't gey enough rest. As a result, he fell on the stairs with low blood sugar and dizziness, bruising his arms and knees.

Wen Niannan was writing a tune in the room on the second floor, when he suddenly heard a bang, because of his leg injury, his movements were a little slow, but before he got out of bed, Tang Shuo walked into the room with a painful look on his face.

    "What's wrong with you, Tang Shuo? Your leg..."

    "Niannan, It feels so painful, I tripped and fell on the stair. Now both of us are injured. "

Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo, who was aggrieved on his face, then he laughed "Yes, you have also become a patient."

Tang Shuo saw that Wen Niannan laughed at him comfortably and muttered "Don't laugh at me. It really hurts, you know, Ah, Niannan, can you help me apply the medicine?"

    "Okay..."

From then on, Tang Shuo would get injured every other time, pestering him to apply the medicine.

Every time he put medicine on him, Tang Shoy would stare at Niannan for a long time, and would occasionally reach out to help him stroke some long hair pushing it behind his ears, so he was accustomed to call out Tang Shuo's name.

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was in a trance. the anger in his eyes got even worse, because Gu Yansheng thought Wen Niannan is still thinking about the other man.

    "I hope you don't forget what you promised. You will take care of me until I recover."

Wen Niannan raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Yansheng, and said lightly. "The medicine has been applied. You don't need my care anymore. I need to go back first."

    "Stop!" Gu Yansheng raised his hand to stop Niannan from leaving, but forgot that his left shoulder was injured.

   "ARGHHH!" Wen Niannan quickly looked at Gu Yansheng who was wearing a pained expression on his face, his eyes flashed slightly.

    "You... shouldn't move around if you are injured, you must take a good rest after applying the medicine. Why are you as ignorant as a child?"

Gu Yansheng clutched his shoulders and did not answer, but looked down and stared at Wen Niannan's clenched hands.  His eyes sank.

Sure enough, Wen Niannan still hasn't changed. Just like when he was in high school, he couldn't sit still when others get hurt. Even though he hated him in his heart, he still felt soft towards him.