Chapter 124: Lovers Pendants in Live Broadcast

After returning home from Mingyue's studio, Wen Niannan felt exhausted. He put the gifts he received in the cabinet and tapped his aching head.

The bathroom door opens, as Wen Niannan got out while wiping his hair, heading to the bed with a tired face, glancing at the computer on the desk casually, and a flash of light flashed in his eyes.

He clearly remembered that only the staff were present at the time. Gu Yansheng was on the side, and he thought of Gu Yansheng's sudden change of attitude since his WE identity was exposed.

Wen Niannan went to the desk to turn on the computer and clicked on the private message box with the ID of "voice", he scrolled up and found the first private message that was sent two years ago.

[The name of the cage is very nice. The combination of the music and your piano skills captures people's hearts. The deep emotions expressed by the piano sounds resonate. Thank you for letting me hear such amazing music and piano sounds]

The first private message of 'voice' was sent two months after the release of the cage.

[I really want to know under what circumstances did you create such empathetic songs, one after another amazing, you deserve everyone's praise]

This was two years ago when I had a dispute with Gu Yansheng and was violently abused.

[I saw that you did not agree to participate in the live broadcast. I know that I should not make such a request beyond the boundary but may I meet you? ]

This was a year ago, because the number one ranked was invited to participate in the live broadcast but he rejected the invitation, that made fans kept gossiping how low-key mystery WE is.

[You didn't release the promised new song this time. Is there something wrong? ]

This was last winter... When the birthday song given to Gu Yansheng was stolen...

"voice" sent a total of 12 private messages. Every time a new song was released, it would leave a message in the comment area, and would send a private message again after listening to the song.

Wen Niannan looked at the comments and squeezed the towel in his hand.

It's ironic... Gu Yansheng turns out to be a fan of WE.

When facing Wen Niannan, he was always full of disgust and would say the most hurtful things, but he was so humble and polite when facing WE, but he would never thought that these two people would be the same person.

Because of the event with Phil and due to the surprise he made for the audience with a live broadcast, it made, once again, aroused heated discussion on the Internet.

The name of WE was once again on the hot search. The interviews and programs that were scheduled originally wanted to be recorded in advance, and they were broadcast as soon as possible to earn a wave of popularity. They contacted Mingyue Studio.

At this time, Wen Niannan was sitting in front of the mirror and looking at the book in his hand. Tang Shuo stood behind him and sprayed something to help him arrange his hair.

"Niannan, your hair is really soft and black, so beautiful..."

"Is it soft? I don't usually notice it. My father said that my mother's hair is also very soft. So I think I got it from her"

Wen Niannan was about to say something, when suddenly he felt a gust of hot air blowing on the skin of his neck, his body immediately stiffened, as he raised his hand to hit his neck.