Chapter 115: Mr. Gu Was Found Following

Shen Luoan did not explain whether he was WE, but directly opened a Weibo account and posted a selfie of him sitting on the hammock holding a music score.

    [WE! Are you really WE? After chasing for so long, I finally saw you alive! ]

    [Is it really WE? Are you writing a new song to be released? ]

    [Ah! ! Is a live! It's a live WE! ]

    [Really? It feels different from what I imagined. I thought it would be a strange sentimental uncle]

    Gu Yansheng in the office was shocked when he saw the two songs of Shen Luoan edited by the fans results to a highly similar contrast with WE.

    Is Shen Luoan really WE?

Gu Yansheng remembered the tunes Shen Luoan played in high school and the award-winning tunes. They all have the same style, which is indeed very similar to WE's style.

But... the tunes are really similar, he admits that but the piano sound is much different, which is why he didn't think that Shen Luoan would be WE...

Gu Yansheng opened the website and played one of WE's tune, tapping the table with his fingers rhythmically, slowly closing his eyes to feel the feeling of the composer. The deep emotion and artistic conception could not be likely expressed by the sound of the piano played by Shen Luoan.

Leaning against the window-ceiling, he lit a cigarette and looked at the traffic downstairs, his eyes flickering slightly.

    Ding~

    [Mr. Gu, no trace of Mr. Wen was found in Wen's house]

    Gu Yansheng put away his cell phone, and pressed the phone on the table to let Xiao Li quickly come in.

    Xiao Li ran in panic, and said: "Gu...Mr. Gu, what are you looking for?"

    Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to look at Xiao Li in front of him, and said in a somewhat unnatural tone "I just remembered that you are married? "

    "ahmm? yes ... the knot was tied late last year."

Xiao Lin could not understand how their own president call him to come in just to ask him whether he is married?

    "Then do you like your lover? How did you meet each other and how did you like each other?"

    "I love her of course, isn't that why do you want to get married in the first place? My wife and I met at the university, she is my senior sister, so we got to know each other more. The relationship was confirmed when I was in second year.”

Gu Yansheng did not look at Xiao Li, but quietly stares at the necklace on the table with a somewhat unnatural look, and said in a low voice “Xiao Li, how does it feel to like someone...?”

    “Huh?.. Uh... Uhmmm.. Just... I feel upset when I see her talking to other men, I feel bored when she's not around, I miss her when I can’t see her, I think about her when I go to sleep, I can’t listen all day long when I go to class." Xiao Lin explains with affection while chuckling after remembering those times.

Gu Yansheng squeezed the necklace in his hand and said in a bit of astonishment "Is this... just like it?"

Why didn't he have these reactions to Shen Luoan when he was in high school?

When I sleep, I think about him... I feel angry when I see him with other men... I am usually in dazed and would get upset for him...