Chaptr 125

Gu Yansheng walked out of the elevator with a sullen face, as Xiao Li hurriedly followed behind him.

"Mr. Zhou said that there seems to be something wrong with the company recently. I have checked it out and the information has been sent to your computer."

Suddenly someone ran over in panic around the corner and bumped into Gu Yansheng. The white phone in the hand of the employee fell off to the ground.

"Gu...Mr. Gu, I'm sorry..."

Gu Yansheng glanced over with a cold look, and stared down straight at the phone.

It's a white mobile phone... With a sunflower pendant at the bottom...

"Who allowed you to wear this pendant on your mobile phone?"

"I...I saw this pendant on the couple mobile phone of WE and Tang Shuo on the internet. Recently, this pendant became popular. Many people around me brought it, so I..."

Gu Yansheng got immediately angry when he heard it, and looked at the person infront with stern eyes "The couple's mobile phone? You mean, you think they look good too, do you?"

Xiao Li who was looking at Gu Yansheng's undulating* chest knew that he's getting furious, and he quickly said, "You are new here? Why haven't I met you? Didn't you know you are not allowed to mention these in the company?"

"I don't know...I will never mention it next time. I would never dare..."

Gu Yansheng glanced at the phone on the ground, and said coldly "Threw that phone away! The money should be reported to the finance department. In the future, this brand of mobile phone is not allowed to appear in this company , let alone Tang Shuo! "

After that, he turned back to the office and closed the door with a slam.

Xiao Li sighed "Talk to the Finance Department about how much the mobile phone is, and that you have the permission of Mr. Gu." After that, he followed his boss to the office.

While the unco* employee who had been bowing his head from the beginning suddenly raised his head, his eyes flashed slightly, and there was no fear at all.

"It's really easy to get the bait, the task is complete, it's time to go back and report to President Qin."

In the office, Gu Yansheng is reading the company's data sent by Zhou Yuanfeng and found that there was indeed an abnormality. After Xiao Li checked it, he found that it was from the Tang family's project.

"It's the Tang family again. These two brothers are really thoughtful..."

Gu Yansheng thought of the couple's mobile phone pendant in the live broadcast yesterday, and a cold light flashes in his eyes.

Now everyone thinks that Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan are more suitable.

Looking at the screenshot of Wen Niannan from the live broadcast on his phone, Gu Yansheng looked a little startled with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

This is WE yet WE feels completely different from Wen Niannan.

Gu Yansheng thought he liked the former, but he found that he was wrong. He preferred Wen Niannan.

______

It was already dark when Wen Niannan left Mingyue's studio and returned home. He parked the car and walked towards the door. He suddenly felt a chill from his back like someone is looking at him, so he turned around to look, but there was nothing behind him.