Chapter 105: The Treatment Is Effective

Lu Yun looked at him with a stunned expression and snickered at him "You are obviously very talented in managing a company, and you can quickly stand firm in the world of eating people without spitting out bones, so... just... Why are you so insensitive to feelings?"

Gu Yansheng who was frowning in confusion, turned his head to look at Lu Yun "I don't understand what this has to do with how I manage the company. It is not difficult to deal with the company's affairs. It has always been carefully calculated in my mind and it's not wrong."

He didn't get how his mother said he was emotionally slow.

Gu Yansheng felt that his feelings for Shen Luoan were not slow, because he felt that he should like Shen Luoan since his high school years.

He would found, he often stares at Shen Luoan's back in a daze, and would often dream of the sound of calling him not to sleep in the alley that day.

From then on, he understand that he likes Shen Luo'an, that's why he hid the necklace secretly, and stood up for him when Shen Luo'an was being bullied. Shen Luoan said that he was the best person to him and would arrange everything for him.

So Gu Yansheng didn't think he was slow in feelings.

Lu Yun looked a little pale when she heard it, and said tiredly, "Finally, I don't want to intervene in what happens between you, but there is one thing, you are not allowed to trouble Niannian any more, as for the cooperation with the Wen family.... just like before, the same goes on. After all, the company's business has nothing to do with family private affairs."

"Yes, I will treat it the same as before."

Lu Yun suddenly gave him a meaningful look and got up to leave the house. Zhou Yuanfeng followed her with the luggage, glancing at him in the process of leaving, he then patted him on the shoulder, and went to finally leave.

Aunt Lan walked out of the kitchen to put the food on the table one by one. There is only a pair of chopsticks and a bowl on the table. The huge dining table was usually eaten by several people, and in a blink of an eye, he was the only one left.

Gu Yansheng sat in front of the table while he stares at the chopsticks. His eyes traveled to look at the chair beside, a strange color flashed in his eyes.

Aunt Lan, who would usually be at the table, this time, hid in the kitchen and did not went out. Uncle Xu, who returned from sending Lu Yun from the door, saw that he just nodded and went upstairs to clean.

The whole house became extremely quiet, the sound of the TV that can usually be heard from the living room was gone.

Gu Yansheng sat alone at the dining table, feeling that the food in the bowl had no taste at all, and it was as difficult to swallow as chewing wax.

After eating a few mouthfuls, he lost his appetite, so he got up to put the dishes to the sink. He saw Aunt Lan inside the kitchen, after putting the dishes in the sink he spoke "Aunt Lan, I'll go up first."

Aunt Lan didn't respond, Gu Yansheng who felt a little bewildered of everyone's actions just left to climb upstairs.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Uncle Xu packing Wen Niannan's clothes from the closet in the room. Uncle Xu was putting the blue pajamas that Wen Niannan often wears in a suitcase.

"Uncle Xu, what are you doing?"

Xu Shu raised his eyes to take a glance at Gu Yansheng, and explained "The old lady ordered me to take care of your husband's... Uhmm...i mean..Put Mr. Wen's clothes and other things away to send them to Wen's house later. "