Chapter 120: Whose High School Song Is It?

"Let's go over there and take a look."

    Tang Shuo was about to leave when the phone rings suddenly.

Wen Niannan turned around to glanced at him, and asked in confusion "Why don't you answer? Who's calling you?"

    "It's the secretary of my brother."

Tang Shuo connected the phone, and his face changes in the next second.

    "Okay, I'll be right there."

When Wen Niannan saw Tang Shuo's face suddenly changed, he also stood up abruptly, and asked, "What happened? Is it the studio?"

    "It's my brother...My brother was beaten by Gu Yansheng. Zhou Yuanfeng wants me to fetch him up ."

Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan hurriedly went to the Jintai Hotel and asked Xiao Li which room they were in.

 It's really the bastard. It's the first time I've heard of this kind of place when talking about work.

As soon as they arrived, they heard the quarrel coming from inside. Tang Shuo kicked the door to get inside, only to see Gu Yansheng beating Zhou Yuanfeng, and Tang Lunxuan was standing aside with blood on the corner of his mouth with his face swelling.

Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan who came in after the door was opened, but the other party only glances at him, standing at the door without speaking, as if he felt a little emptiness in his heart.

    "Tang Shuo, take your brother away first. He has some injuries. Let's go back."

Tang Shuo got immediately angry when he saw the wound on his brother's face. He raised the wine bottle on the side and was about to walk towards Gu Yansheng. But he was stopped by his brother.

    "I'm fine, leave him alone, he is drunk, let's go back."

Tang Shuo assisted his brother and was about to go out when all of a sudden a gloomy voice talk behind him "Tang Shuo, I'm warning you, if something goes wrong with the Qiyue Group, the culprit will be you, and I won't let you get over it. "

    "Don't use these things to scare me. You beaten my brother and I haven't settled with you yet. Did you think M City is already yours? Don't play yin* if you don't have the ability! "

A/n:[yin=means dark personality or characteristics]

    Gu Yansheng sneered "Threaten you? You think you have a lot of fame now, you really do have a lot of confidence. "

Tang Shuo was just about to speak but was immediately stopped by Wen Niannan. Wen Niannan stepped forward as he stared right at Gu Yansheng and said "Is it interesting to threaten people like this? Mr. Gu. "

Gu Yansheng was stunned when he heard Wen Niannan's voice, he stared straight at Wen Niannan for a long time, then his eyes travelled down at Wen Niannan's hands, the hands that can play a beautiful melody.

Gu Yansheng, who used to ridicule others, wants to laugh at his own stupidity. After Wen Niannan spoke, his momentum became weaker and he couldn't refute.

    "Yan Sheng, are you okay?"

Shen Luoan suddenly walked over from the corner to help Gu Yansheng. Wen Niannan glances at Shen Luoan on the side, and the disgust in his eyes deepen.

    "Tang Shuo, Mr. Tang LunXuan is injured and needs medicine. We must go now. " Tang Lunxuan's secretary said.

Gu Yan Sheng froze in place while watching them leave, he clenches his fists and gradually loosened his grasp.