Chapter 129: So You Like Me Playing Rogue

In the dimly lit room, Gu Yansheng on the bed is trembling with painful eyelids and his forehead was covered with dense cold sweat.

    "Why did you betray me?! Why did you abandon me!? I risk my life to save you, and you promised to take care of me forever!"

    Gu Yansheng found himself standing in the alley where he was injured, lying on the ground covered with blood. It was when he was a dying boy, his light blue coat was covered with mud and blood.

    "Gu Yansheng, you promised that you would be nice to me, but why did you go to Wen Niannan! I saved you! I saved you! I saved you!"

Gu Yansheng on the bed suddenly sat up, his eyes were filled with panic.

Gu Yansheng held the necklace in his hand, looking dazed under the dim light.

    "What should I do..."

    Shen Luoan is not as simple and weak as he has thought for so many years. He even hates him when he tried to plagiarised someone else, but he can't reveal it face to face.

During the three years when he was bullied in high school again and again. He didn't dare to think about if it's real or fake.
He could know everything as long as he let someone check on it, but he didn't do that.

Perhaps he knew the answer in his heart, or perhaps he was afraid of knowing the answer in his heart...

Gu Yansheng is sure that he likes Wen Niannan, because he gets jealous when he sees him with others, and misses his voice every single time.

He was shocked when he saw Wen Niannan's self-confidence and dazzling appearance under the light. He couldn't forget the scene under the scene when Wen Niannan played with Phil, only to realize that he had never watched Wen Niannan seriously.

The gentle and cold face in front of the camera made him look obsessed for a long time, but he couldn't return to his senses. Compared with the beautiful and deceptive piano sound, Gu Yansheng looked at the piano player obsessively throughout the whole process.

He found that he was thinking about Wen Niannan all the time. He wanted to talk to Wen Niannan normally, just like Wen Niannan did to Tang Shuo, but those smiles were never meant for him. Apart from being cold-eyed, they get into quarrel most of the time when they meet.

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to support his forehead, as he caught a glimpse of the shimmering ring in his finger.

Putting down the necklace in his hand, staring at the ring on his left hand, he held it tightly.

He remembered that Wen Niannan had said that the ring was as fake just like the marriage. He didn't understand why Wen Niannan would say that.

He wanted to designed the ring personally, that he even stopped her mother from buying a wedding ring for them before getting married.

Even though he didn't like Wen Niannan at the time, he could not just joke the wedding ring that represents marriage. In Gu Yansheng's view, this is the most sacred thing for marriage.

Perhaps, as Zhou Yuanfeng said, one should try to be considerate of others, to take account into Wen Niannan's feelings, and not just be arrogant.

But when Gu Yansheng tried to change himself and slowly came into contact with Wen Niannan, he was disrupted by a sudden accident, and now he would never have a chance again...

    "Mr. Gu, this is the company’s financial statement for this month. We found that there is an account that is giving quite a trouble. I have checked that it is not our Gu’s project that is owned by the Qiyue Group.” Gu Yansheng was checking the signatures of the documents, and when he heard that it was Qiyue Group who frowned