Chapter 107: The Smell of Wen Niannan in the Room

The next day, Gu Yansheng, who usually went downstairs to go to the company early, did not come down uncharacteristically. Aunt Lan looked at the cold porridge on the table and sighed lightly.

In the room, the man in the white nightgown on the big bed was sleeping soundly. Some messy hair made the exquisite and three-dimensional facial features even more attractive.

Suddenly, the man's eyelashes trembled slightly, and the person on the bed slowly opened his eyes and woke up, his eyes were full of sharpness, which immediately destroyed the beauty.

Gu Yansheng rubbed his head and sat up. He found that he hadn't had a nightmare last night and had fallen asleep until dawn. He was a little stunned for a while.

He looked at the clock on the wall and found that it was late. He opened the quilt to get up and get out of bed when he suddenly smelled a familiar smell on his body.

Gu Yansheng lowered his head and smelled the faint smell on the quilt, and he was startled, the smell was also on his nightgown.

He suddenly remembered that when he first lived with Wen Niannan, he often smelled this smell, like a faint milk scent, and an addictive sweet perfume.

Gu Yansheng realizes that he was full of Wen Niannan's smell, and his eyes flickered slightly. Is he sleeping so peacefully because he was in Wen Niannan's room?..

Looking at the empty cabinet in the closet where Wen Niannan's clothes were originally placed, Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened and he got up. Taking a wash in the bathroom.

As soon as Aunt Lan heated up the food, Gu Yansheng came down. Gu Yansheng sat down and ate only a few mouthfuls of porridge before getting up and leaving to go to the company. Aunt Lan stopped her.

    "Sir."

    Gu Yansheng turned around and asked impatiently "What's the matter?"

    "Um...Which hospital is he in? I want to see him, I'm a little worried."

    "I had already divorced him, he is no longer a part of Gu family. No need to worry about him."

    "But sir"

    Gu Yansheng suddenly changed his eyes and said sharply "Auntie Lan, do what you should do. Don’t ask if you shouldn’t. Don’t forget that Wen Niannan has divorced me and isn't Gu’s family anymore. You are not allowed to call him my wife in the future. ."

After that, he turned and walked out the door to drove to the company.

Aunt Lan just sighed and turned around to look at the unmoved food. Today he cooks all the food that his wife likes to eat, but the food on the table can't be eaten by that person anymore.

His office table is full of unprocessed documents. Gu Yansheng, who had just finished the meeting, frowned and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and looked outside in a daze.

This morning, he was thinking about whether Wen Niannan's injury was now good or not. He always thought of the bandaged appearance, and couldn't even the erase that certain memory.

He always remembers Wen Niannan who was lying on the hospital bed covered with injuries, and there was no relative to take care of him. This reminded him of himself who was looking forward to his mother to visit him in the hospital after he was kidnapped.

Gu Yansheng's eyes dimmed, and he withdrew his gaze. He took out his mobile phone from his suit pocket.

Wen Niannan's mobile phone is broken. He will definitely not be able to contact the Wen family, let alone his friends.