๑reception๑

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 

*further down in the chapter list you go, the better the writing gets. Ignore my old stories.

。゚★: xDelicxcy is on 🟢

⇢Welcome to the reception, I hope you enjoy your stay.

⇢Make sure to check in at the description first (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)

⇢Hello!! I'm moving all my oneshots to a separate book, the ones here will stay here, but there'll be no more added! Thank you!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Table of content °ʚ(*'꒳'*)ɞ°

꒰ information ꒱

꒰ requests ꒱

꒰ lists of stories and their TWs ꒱

꒰ wholesome things꒱

꒰ about the author꒱

Information

This book is a collection of angsty oneshots or stories!

How do I tell the difference from stories and oneshots? The oneshots have emojis as titles with something that relate to the mini-plot, the titles of stories aren't emojis and'll be something poetic. I think. Plus, the stories will be listed out here, oneshots won't.

Can I have a part two to a oneshot? No, usually no, but I might actually consider it if you comment which one exactly.

How do you write so well? Practice, haha! I'm happy you think I write well, but I'm always improving! And so are you.

Not sure what other questions you want to ask, I'll always add more to this list.

Requests

Have anything you want? Just ask. I'll be taking any requests. Don't feel ashamed to request the sickest things, like rape, mutilation, or so on--this is the internet, don't hold back with your plots! I'm interested in everything.

List of stories and their TWs

*·˚ Story 1: He who beholds the eye *old, writing skills aren't superb but grammar is fine* UNPUBLISHED! This wasn't even angst.

Summary: A story in which Bakugou is one of the victims of a permanent quirk, one that'll stay with him for the rest of his life. He was six when he had gotten hit by it, and he nearly killed a kid. Bakugou's scared of some things, and himself has now become one of it. For more reasons than one.

More: Candy angst,

TW: Nothing to really trigger you here, but I guess this isn't good for you if you have anxiety?

Ships: very, very minor KamiJirou (they're literally just friends this is so tiny), a little BakuDeku/DekuBaku sprinkled in of course! Might be updated.

*·˚ Story 2: In the following time he took his life

Summary: What happens when you escape? What happens when you're dead? So much questions, no answers. Bakugou seeks an answer, for more reason than one. Some of it is an outstandingly morbid curiosity, and the other is a genuine and turbulent want. Bakugou wants to die. And he knows exactly how.