˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.4

The autopsy announced an overdose.

The class was crestfallen and left bereft at their classmate's death,

The police man, Shizuki Ino, was used to this. But that doesn't mean it didn't faze him each time, to see the lost look on the unfortunate, to watch that round of confusion ripple through them, then have to announce it officially.

'Is there nothing you can do?' One asked, their eyes dying a little, dimming with that loss. Sadness filtering in so much that there was an excess of it flowing out of those glossy red eyes. Their peculiar hair pointed to the ceiling, but it seemed like it would just wilt any moment.

'No. It's too late,' they've scurried out of the room begrudgingly, the students looking at the authorities here as if they could pull Bakugou back to life. Some people saw his body carried on the stretcher to be led outside, and saw the finality of this scene. Ino felt lost. 'I'm sorry.'

Meaningless, meaningless, meaningless, meaningless. His words were meaningless. It didn't ease them, it just made them crash even harder. A girl with pink skin fell against a boy with a freckled face, who looked like the world was getting hit by asteroids, and he was just frozen still by the scene. As though resigned to the fact he would be next. And he didn't fight, letting the most fatalistic look subdue him. Because how can one human fight against burly asteroids?

What does he do? Nothing.

Ino just stood there, helplessly, watching as the prodigious U.A students sob against each other. 1-A has been through so much, haven't they? But they stayed whole anyways, up until now. Up until somebody crumbled off of that space to fall into the end earlier than he should have.

A sixteen year old killed themselves in the bathroom, and the media is clambering down the U,A gates, trying to understand the case so they could twist it. The world is so heartless, so doomed, so dead. People are so intrusive, racing for that next big story. Was this the next big story? Was this what would be forged into blame and hate for heroes? Or remorse for what could have been for a kid they shunned?

Gritting his teeth, Ino finds himself tearing up a little.

Because no matter how many times he gets assigned on suicide cases, or murder cases...

He never loses his humanity, challenged through it all, his empathy just remains. It's a huge ordeal, it hurts, but he never wants to lose that part of him despite the pain it harrows. The difference between a reporter and an officer like Ino is that, one has detached themselves from feelings to do a job, and the other is there, standing in awe and feeling so much emotions it's hard to describe why. Even though it's just a job, because Ino never knew this boy.

But he saw him on TV, this vehement force jumping and bursting through the air in the sports festival, even forcing against his chains. Ino was entertained by it and laughed a few times, but now that just felt wrong. Now he was gone. The more lively child at the sports festival drained himself out in a bathroom stall because of a bottle of pills.

The world is so ironic.

So sorrowful.

'Sorry I need to excuse myself.'

Like always.

.

.

.

A/N: Outsider POVs? Yes pLeAsE-