˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.1

The blond had always had an acerbic flow of speech, deathly mean. He was annoying, a brat, and angry all the time. To some Bakugou was simply a funnel, a volcano, an explosion of impetuous, long-term yet somewhat short-lived anger. It was something people believed he would grow out of, but somewhat reeled away from him for it anyways. But Kirishima had seen something in him. Along with Todoroki, he'd always seen Bakugou as a friend, even if the male didn't return those feelings.

It's something that always ticked off Iida though, raised the hairs off his body, and caused him to question how such an (pardon his rudeness) invidious person could be admitted into a hero school. The blue-haired had promptly decided a while ago, that he would not mourn or be sad for a moment, despite how it might be a more duly thing to do, he wouldn't, if Bakugou were to be expelled. In his very heavily muted opinion, Bakugou was the embodiment of a deer, seemingly harmless at first, with the face of an angel, but to care of only himself. A deer's need to live overrides any idea to save their loved ones, they'll rush at the sound of a hunter and leave their family or close ones behind. Bakugou is like that for causing that noxious Kamino incident that people had been pushed to risk their life for. 

Then there was no vocal appreciation, no vocal anything. It wasn't mentioned for a while, the only sign of it was the sudden taciturnity the blond had expressed bitterly for a week. But of course, Iida only thought these things to himself. Of course he did. He didn't need to hear the whole Bakusquad completely chastise him for disliking one single person, nor did he want to face the trouble Bakugou would pull on him. It would be merely foolish to say it out loud. Iida isn't stupid. Of course, though, the blonde's grades always tailed behind his.

.

It was night, the air was cool, the wind promised good weather tomorrow. Iida breathed it in, letting himself rest into the cloth of the warm sheets. The shelf behind him, with a bountiful amount of books of pale, colors. None wore jackets, nor held titles. They were all repetitive, and it seemed hard to get lost in their endless, pages, but Iida always found a way.

Until, he suddenly felt the urge to pee. It shot him back up from bed, and he sat up erectly. Staring at the door from his spot on the bed, Iida let out a frustrated groan. In a second, he was scampering away from the sheets, and marching tiredly towards the door. He wiped the slumber from his eyes, and slipped the knob over and pulled the door open. Finally, he was into the hall, stretching his arms before squaring them back at his sides.

Then, Iida realized he was in the dorm alone. In a second, Iida felt his shoulders slump. There was reputation to uphold around his classmates, but he was alone right now. Quickly, he turned to the elevator and rushed to the metal doors, taking a step--he was greeted with a blast of cool air. 

The elevator rolled with a suave whirl. Iida had rushed out, quickly speed walking to the bathroom. The wide washroom door was pulled open in a jiffy, showing the partial locker room along with the cut off peek of the curtained showers, hiding from behind a cement wall. Iida stares at the room, listening, for a moment if anybody is there. He hears something.

'Who's... there?' it's a sickly voice, it's more of a groveling tone than Iida thought was possible from the guy. If Iida wasn't sure it was Bakugou, he would have assumed they were in trouble.

'Uh, it's Iida,' Iida squares his posture, 'Tenya Iida, what are you doing here so late?'

'Mhm,' it sounds sensual for no reason, but also partly miserable, '...none of your business.'

'Right,' Letting it drop, Iida walked towards the rows of stalls, looking beyond the wall that blocked some of them, finding Bakugou's door was ajar, but it felt rude to look, as if he was intruding on something important just by being here. He needed to duck in and get out.