🧨⁉️💢

Abusive Mitsuki AU and undoubtedly clueless class 1-A.

The bob of blond hair and piercing red eyes, as if an older, female clone of a certain classmate, sauntered into the class. A work period, Midnight had left for a moment and heads were turned up. Sheesh, she was definitely pretty. A nice slim figure with a sharp edge to her, confidence in her very posture, her hand's on her waist, the visitor neck tag slung around her neck fashionably. Some people didn't even know you could make tags look chic. She wears a white turtle neck with a lacy collar that spreads down and stops right above her bosom. Her pants are a stretchy, expensive looking denim.

'Katsuki!' She calls, and the classmate who's name had been spoken, was facing to Midoriya. Scolding him for something while helping with the given assignment, but he froze visibly at her voice. Turning shakily as if still in disbelief, watching her with the amount of shock that had began to register for everybody else.

Although surprise turned to excitement. Bakugou never talked about his family! Never, this was so exciting. Ashido couldn't help but bring herself forward, like a curious onlooker. Despite the woman's formidable air and intense eyes, 'You're so pretty!'

'Yeah, I- you're so gorgeous,' Mineta's salivating, and Bakugou really wants to pluck something sharp and prickly, like a thorn, into that grape's large, infantile eyes. 'That form!'

'Shut up! She's way older than you,' Jirou scowls, digusted, 'but you're super pretty, miss!'

'Are you Bakugou's mom?'

'This hotti— ow!'

And soon, the woman smiles, switching to something else instantly, her voice is honey sweet but Bakugou finds her tone so fucking face, 'Yes. I'm this brat's mom.' Her eyes are soon back on Bakugou. The fawning girls obsessing over her looks are the norm with these visits, he knows some people will meet him afterwards just to go on to compliment how pretty his mom is. And make those vile comments asking how he didn't get any of her looks (he did, he just never used them for good). 'You were supposed to come home this weekend.'

'Yeah.'

'And would you guess what day it is?'

'Can we not do this here?'

'Katsuki, what day is it?' Her voice comes out steely, and the ooohs cause Katsuki's cheeks to flush.

'I dunno, why're you askin?'

'Pull out your phone and check the date.'

'Can we go outside-'

'Pull out the damn phone, I bought it for you for a good reason.'

'I'm not doing shit until we leave the classroom.'

'Don't you dare swear at me,' her voice hardens, 'pull out the phone, I'm asking you nicely.'

Embarrassing. She always slithers back into his life like a serpent when all he wants is for her to go. 'Why are you always getting into my fucking business?'

She answers calmly, 'Cause I'm your mother—'

'Can we leave the classroom?'

Giggles and titters. Some gasps, and whispers, what's taking Midnight so long? 'I won't ask you again, pull the phone out.'

'I don't know the fucking date!'

'Yes, you fucking do, pull the fucking phone out or I swear to god I'll come over there and do it myself.'

'Oooh, getting handled by your mother, Kacchan?' Kaminari coos, leaning on the desk, he only means it in good fun but Katsuki's going to deal with that fool later.

'I've yet to see somebody with such a strong hold on him,' Iida quietly sounds impressed as Katsuki begrudgingly moves towards his mother, pulling out his phone charily.

'Look at the day,' her mother's breath is hot and quiet, the artificial sweeteners in her voice watered away as she yanks by his collar, pulling him close, 'fucking Monday, you were supposed to come home two days ago. Why don't you ever want to visit? What? Not like the villains are gonna nap you away again.'

She just expressed her concern over the villains three days ago, saying she was terrified of him always leaving the dorms to somewhere when he messaged her saying he was at the grocery. Why does she only change her mind if it benefits her? Katsuki has to bite back something scathing, and instead, wonders into a hole of his thoughts. Groceries, training, and Deku. He probably looks like a fish out of water right now.

He feels something tight hold around a lock of his bangs, and it stings but he's gotten used to it. He knows his mom's screaming, but he just can't care. It's embarrassing she's doing this in front of the class and making such a scene, but if he looks unaffected by it, people will buy it. They'll tease him thinking of this as leverage, but the most he'll do is lazily flip em off. That's his game plan, he knows it'll prove to be very efficient.

It's obvious his mom came here looking to shame him, he won't give her the satisfaction of--

WHACK!

'Are you even fucking listening?' Mitsuki roars, and there's a push of titters that drown out any pity in the class. They must love this, 'fine, let's go outside then.'

Katsuki practically deflates in relief as he's led out by her. So she does have a limit to the amount of shame she wants to put him through!

And that limit is so damn far out, his cheeks are burning, and he feels an overwhelming amount of rage. Which is a lot more diluted and wet than usual, but oh well.

A/N: forgot to publish this, was wondering why i still had 1 draft.

words: 930