˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 1.5

Somehow, normalcy has returned.

Hagakure marvels at how the air isn't as depressed. The feeling of freedom finally catching on. Last year had been so terribly gloomy even with all the distractions, there was one big thing in the air. Katsuki Bakugou. Soon that schoolyear ended, and now it's their second year.

And she's just amazed. Everybody seemed to have magically healed over a short summer, and she's so impressed she just might cry. But Hagakure knows if it goes noticed, the mood might return. It's not so much about Bakugou anymore as it is about healing from him. It's a guilty thought but she's missed this, just as much as she's found ways she's missed Bakugou.

Ojirou greets her at the door, saying they got a good teacher this year, and his voice plays as wordless static except for something here and there. Hagakure can't even control herself, she practically throws herself on him, clasping him in a tight hug. Feeling her body shake as she releases all unease. Her words are soft as silk, voice not that usual feverish joy, but now a gentle warmth.

'I missed you.'

Hagakure knows she missed everybody. She spots Kirishima out of the corner of her eye, more lax, and nearly standoffish in his posturing. So he's transformed too. And wherever that leads him now, all she can do is hope it's the right path for him. Bakugou's curt end really screwed with his head. 

She watched it all happen in an objective manner, where she should have been at a safe viewing distance. Like everybody else, but it was like a horror though. Because the show they were watching pulled them in, connecting wire with veins, and made it so very personal.

'I missed you too,' Ojirou's near shocked voice soon responds, and he hugs her back. It's so much more intimate than it looks, because she feels sparks setting off through her body.

Wow, and it seemed everybody had picked their spot from last year. That was odd, but she supposed it was just a communal agreement. Silent. Maybe Bakugou's death strengthened their bond and they just knew to move, or they could have talked it out... Hagakure knows she'd do whatever to avoid something like that ever happening ever again. She's not sure she could deal with all that emotional strain again.

Her eyes subconsciously fall on Bakugou's old spot, and she meets eyes with Shinsou. He looks like a recluse in the midst of all the unfamiliar lively chatter, and Hagakure knows what she has to do. The boy looks so lonely. And it strikes her as oddly familiar.

Hagakure promptly lets go of Ojirou, making sure her stare never leaves Shinsou. She begins to approaches him, because while the seating plan might have been repeated, she won't let the same events take place.

༊*·˚

Mitsuki Bakugou, a perfect looking model, used to have a perfect son who had been modelling after a past All Might, she also had a husband who tried to stay up with current trends to make sure that he wasn't left behind as a fashion designer in a competitive industry.

They both knew they couldn't stay around each other after Katsuki's suicide. The only thing they ever did was fight, and perhaps it was what drove their son to such extents. So being the ever so loving ex-parents they are, blamed one another. Until they couldn't find any other things to pinpoint hatefully, and when that happened they began to recycle the same garbage. 

Right until the house was filled with their ubiquitous yelling. Right until those words were so done with being recycled that they couldn't be used anymore, and when they became useless Masaru pulled out divorce papers.