🎉🥂

TW: underage drinking, mentions of suicide and rape, and heavy mentions of drug-use. Also I do not condone this all in anyway! Happy Birthday to Bakugou, enjoy this angst with a happy ending.

Light Stoner Bakugou AU??!

A/N: MORE TWs: this is not in my perspective in any way. This is the perspective of somebody who believes anybody who is suicidal is insane and foolish. It makes the story sound even better for some reason, and I enjoy the cruel, malignant tone it holds but it changes over time. If you can't handle that, please skip this oneshot.

AND SOME FLUFF

April 20th, Katsuki Bakugou, first year student.

The Japanese school year starts in April. Bakugou was excited of course, to enter U.A, but that was before his spirits had been trampled on. Everything in U.A was a rush, everything felt like a drug-like whir. It reminded him of when he had tried edibles, or sort of:

His junkie of a friend, back in middle school, had handed him a brownie for his birthday. It tasted sweet, and the flavor carried a heavy potency. It was delicious and spicy. The junkie had told Bakugou it had some cinnamon and a little something, before locking the bathroom door on the blond and forcing him alone in the marble room. Steely with his thoughts, he had entered the high with worry, with the fear of being caught and ruined. Still though, he had eaten half of it, and threw the other out. His curiosity was as strong as his fear.

The first moments had felt odd, strained, and labored, but in this perfect, bright way. With a light, whimsical haze that covered everything sluggishly, taking over any negativity and tossing the blond into an indefinite spiral. His stomach had flipped, and unrelated and unsynchronized memories played when he heaved the food out with trepidation, waiting for his sight to dull but the effects had already blossomed. Grown and infected everything in his weak mind within its virulent grasp.

Bakugou remembered gasping for air in a puffy manner, then hysterically laughing and trying to match up his giggles to a beat in his head. Of some song he had heard once, with the lovely lyrics that hinted to suicide, misfortune, and karma. The artist of whatever melody it had been, had already cut their insignificant life short by choking on pills they had meant to end it with, it was ironic, it was beautiful. It was unremarkable. Perhaps the rhythm was a tale of their worthless life, because it held in the air with such dreary sorrow that spoke of untellable regret. The regret of being born perhaps.

God, Bakugou was incorrigible, using the song of a dead singer to pace such a pathetic scene. Maybe, but wasn't the singer just as pathetic then? For some reason, Bakugou could relate to them. Their thoughts, in the most sick manner, for a moment he almost looked up to the artist, in the most cultish and abominable fashion. As he giggled to the silent beat that rang on in his feeble mind.

It was an interesting birthday, and the junkie had been amongst the only ones who remembered of his day. That good for nothing, frail, useless kid. When not even his parents had remembered due to work, and only realized near a week later, the unscrupulous boy had. Midoriya remembered too and had wished him happy birthday, but the edible was the only gift he had got. When it's near impossible to find drugs in this new day and age, the worthless junkie pulled through.

Now in high school, Bakugou had heard the kid had gotten tried as an adult for rape. That was the type of low-lives that had fawned over the blond, and it was beyond shameful. His birthday was always at the start of the school year, so not many people remembered it. 

Now, to compare U.A to drugs, it's just that the fitness carried a sort of high to Bakugou, that felt almost illicit. The blond was never really addicted to drugs and forms of self-pleasure, his self-control was too heavy to get so tripped by such a temptation. Sure, he tried it once or twice. Perhaps a little more, but there was no problem breaking away from it. More of a light habit than an addiction in this sense.