🚫🪱🚄

It was the day after he fought Deku, the day where he learnt All Might's secret, that Katsuki had been expelled.

He caused too many problems, they all knew Kamino was his fault, he made that humiliating show at the U.A sports festival, and even his classmates eyed him with shock and repulsion. Even those damn villains thought he was a sprightly looking recruit in their sick band of fuckery.

Even from now, in this drizzling, overcast evening, lit up by few lights, he can recall Nezu's remarkably clear voice, as though dicing and stitching him up just to tear him apart again at new seams, 'U.A has made the decision to permanently excuse you. Many students have filed their complaints against you, and we believe it's about time we take action.'

Katsuki knew it wasn't good when his parents were called in. Now he knows there's no way from coming back from this.

'I'm sorry, but this fight was just the last straw. Izuku Midoriya will also be punished accordingly, it is just that this is not our first meeting with your son. I'm sure part of his dismissal is partially our fault, we could have done some things better definitely, but I feel as though it would simply be better if U.A and Katsuki Bakugou, parted ways. We are not diminishing responsibility whatsoever, simply saying, we are left in a tight spot.' Those cruel, mousy eyes facing his, 'you only left us with one option. I'm so sorry we had to take it.'

Katsuki remembers parting from the school, knowing it was his last time, luggage bags rolling behind him, and quiet parents following. Ever since, Mitsuki's been wanting Katsuki at her agency. Watching her pose for the cameras and having him dwell in the costume rooms until he switches to a new high school. It's obvious she wants him to set his eyes on modelling. But he can't. Not when everything in his system was hardwired solely for  hero work, and hero work only. He's been trying since he was four.

Fucking four.

Katsuki didn't cry when he heard it though. He couldn't. Instead he closes his eyes, three days after his expulsion. The media had a fucking field day with his expulsion, huh? Adulating U.A with the most fulsome of praises. Telling them they did the right thing. But what is Katsuki now? The consequences of the right thing, the byproduct of one tracked mind being deterred. The right thing deterred you. Meaning you're the bad thing.

Get rid of it. You've always wanted to kill and beat the villain.

Well, now you can.

There's no way any other school would accept him. Staring down at the unfenced, steel train tracks, letting his chest have the mercy of hope. He sees it. The train. Like a speeding Boulder. Perfect.

The train is horribly loud, its flashlights seem to cut through the foggy air. Alarm blaring through the sprinkling water, Katsuki's breathing slows. As though in the most miraculous dream. Wondering if he could have just let things happen, if he had been less uptight. More kind, more nice, and less of him. Less of the dredges that U.A had to scoop out personally.

The train tracks are cold as his bare feet touch it, the heat of the train breathing on his body closes in. And soon, he feels like he's part of the sharp head of the fast train. Red everywhere, it's as dizzying as it is pretty. He can't make sense of it. Red burns to black. Then he loses sight.

Then hearing.

He can't feel a thing except nothing, and it's overwhelming his mental sensors. That aren't quite there.

Nothing.

Words: 628

Quickly edited this. Sorry for the fucked up spelling.