˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.8

A week. A week that Bakugou hadn't spoken to Kaminari. Or anybody else in the Bakusquad. A week since their disastrous fight. It was uncalled for, but everybody else had ran to Kirishima's side, not one aligned with Bakugou's own. So there was a lot to feel guilt for, and Kaminari never took guilt well. In fact, he still remembers the whole dilemma as if it had happened a measly three minutes ago .

﹌﹌﹌

Kaminari wasn't fond of studying. He never truly was, in fact, his only educational beam of support that let him spit out homework at all was Yaoyorozu. In fact, Yaoyorozu could be a tutor with how much people she had to lovingly mother and caress to direct them to the right answers, the right choices to study with. Kaminari had developed a small crush on Yaoyorozu.

He also had a small crush on Uraraka. He always liked chesty brunettes. So of course Uraraka was his type, that much was evident. He'd flirt with her every chance he'd get, trying to enchant the already enchanting knockout.

Well, more on the fight now. Kaminari didn't think he would be pulled into such a debacle, but it seemed that Kirishima had finally had enough of Bakugou. And expressed that. Although it was a seemingly good/typical day at school, break was ongoing and it was perfect, Bakugou had been more mad and angry this week. More annoyed, irritated, and overall, just more of an ass. It was so much it was overwhelming, and Kaminari found himself just avoiding the blond.

Then, finally, it happened the fight. Bakugou had said something unnervingly cruel, something so bitter and contemptuous, that Kirishima just snapped, it was something above his usual snaps. It even hurt to hear: 'Shitty hair, shitty muscles, shitty brain, shitty confidence. You'd be a shitty hero too, if I were you I'd just drop out of U.A. Fucking pathetic.'

It was uncalled for, Kaminari had grimaced, but Kirishima just raised his hand, and in a swoop--it had landed on Bakugou's cheek. It wasn't just this, it was everything else that he had been doing. Kirishima was already on a ton of stress so Kaminari felt the sting, he heard the bite of it, he saw the unfurling anger in Kirishima's smack, and gaped. Then the crimson-haired boy just yelled, screaming, and shrieking like he'd never stop.

Kirishima's eyes were burdened with tears, uncontrollable, and he was also inconsolable, he shook, and the people who had watched, heard, and seen what Bakugou had said, and processed the slap just as finely, just like Kaminari--all took Kirishima's side. Exiling Bakugou finally, and Kirishima had left with a few severely harrowing words himself.

'And you want to be number one hero like this?! I think that's more pathetic! Do you enjoy tearing others down? Do you like seeing me so upset? Are you happy?! WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU? I ONLY SHOWED YOU COMPASSION, KINDNESS, AND LOVE! BUT OF COURSE,' pausing to catch his escaping breath, Kirishima took a long gulp, sizing Bakugou up for what he really was, 'I was wrong. I was wrong to think everybody has good in them! Because you sure don't! You never did! You always push people away, and I actually thought it was because you have a hard time trusting people!

'But my mistake! To think you'd have a heart!' Then Kirishima had turned on his heel, and ran off.

'What's wrong with you man?' Kaminari had indignantly raised his voice.

'Y-You fucking asshole!' Ashido was so angry she stuttered, 'god! Kirishima's right.'

Sero shook his head, 'I think we gave you too much chances.'