˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.6

Ashido had been on the frontlines in the crowd that permeated with pain and confusion. Oddities, the gasps and shocks had been shrank to less than a drop in her head. It didn't take a genius to figure out that the Bakugou had been sort of ostracized from the group of friends for a while, and they filled that sudden cavity with Sato. A sweet tooth, which only caused the whole mouth to ache a little more than usual.

The silence in their hangouts became more noticeable, the way they didn't seem to have much time for each other except on weekends. Unlike them before, before Bakugou had been expelled from their group. Even Ashido found herself fishing for excuses at times to ditch a hangout more than usual, up until this event. Maybe Sato didn't notice it, the guy wasn't all that sharp when it came to people. But it didn't stop Ashido from crushing on the guy anyways.

Excuse her choice in men, but if you really think about it- Sato's a great guy! In fact, you don't have to think that much to find that. You just know. Sato's just... perfect like that, call it blind love, but seriously...

The only person she feared that might know was Bakugou, and Bakugou was now... gone.

Not all, but the things they did together. Blasty. Is. Gone.

Dead. 

Forever.

And the irrevocability of it hurts her so much. Why? Why didn't he ask for help? Why couldn't he dig away from that wretched ditch he cornered himself to? Why? Why?

I'm sorry Blasty, is all she can think as she hears that he's dead from Aoyama's quivering lips, is this my fault? You felt so lonely, all because of me.

Because of us.

Something had happened, the former people in Bakusquad, all without Sato had gathered in Bakugou's room. Just to cry, sob, and mourn their lost friend and classmate. Why had they not been more insightful?

Ashido's already blaming herself, she had launched herself into the pillow. To tune out Kirishima's self blame and sobs as he holds on to Kaminari for dear life, hair drooping and strands mussed by the force he presses himself into the stunned blond. Sero and Jirou are wailing too each other, completely bawling without a care in the world. None of them try to speak, except Kirishima, who can't help it.

Then she hears it: the high pitched scream, like a dying one. As if Kaminari had been stabbed, her head whips to the boy, who's now shaking. Turning his head in refusal, denial, then realization. Ashido waits, alarmed, hoping for him to say something.

Now it's Kaminari tugging on Kirishima, 'The thing... he- he-he planned it! For months, it wasn't... Oh my god, it wasn't your fault he...!'

What?

'H-he w-was being an ass o-on purpose,' Kaminari blusters, voice a little muffled by Kirishima's cloth, now moist with his tears and snot, 'H-he w-wa-want-wanted t-to--'

'Make his death better for us,' Jirou's voice plagues the room with a sudden silence, Ashido feels her heart drop and her blood turn to liquid nitrogen, freezing her vessels and arteries upon contact. Her throat wrangles in a harsh, wet breath that sucks in even more reality. Unwanted reality. This can't be real... but Kirishima's already burst before Ashido started.

They moan in sorrow, so much it feels like they heave out their throats and sputter out their lungs. 

.

Unready though, two--no, three weeks have passed, but the pain still persists, albeit more dully than when she first got the news, there's still that pint of hurt that throbs and infects her heart at the thought of it. The silence groaning in the class is unbearable nowadays, and everybody seems so weak. They returned to their classes a week later after the news, but something changed.