🖼🍢🐍

The architecture in the 1-A classroom is a little different than canon.

Mental breakdown, loads of angst

Even before the bell lets its call be heard through the school, the gruffy haired teacher clasps his hands together, and soon the class goes mute, scrambling to their seats, room abound with the sounds of chair legs scraping at the classroom floor. Hagakure's desk nearly topples over with the force she drops herself in her seat in, but her hands grapples it steady, soon letting loose a bashful sigh.

Then the bell rings, when everyone is perfectly seated and looking up at the board or amusing themselves with Aizawa's uncomely attire and scribbly peach fuzz. They had gotten used to the chaotic sight of the teacher, with a few frozen seconds, the bell then rings and nobody had been late to their seat. Good.

This morning was going to be fine, and as Aizawa put it during his teacher introduction at the start of the year, don't make problems with me and you'll go smoothly. Vaguely menacing, but it didn't feel that difficult to adhere to those curt rules. Well, except for a few students, anyhow-

Moving towards his woody umber, white trimmed desk, 'We're going to continue our discussion from yesterday for a few minutes, then the period after this will be silent study.' Aizawa starts, letting his eyes skim disinterestedly through the present faces in the room as he swoops a clipboard from beside another pile of papers. 'Can anyone remember what our discussion was?'

Oh well, Jirou considers it. There are already other hands up but she might as well grab points for interacting in class. Raising her arm, Aizawa directs his gaze to her and she answers, 'Quirk integration.'

'Okay, where did we leave off?'

'Uhm,' ah, she actually lost memory of this, but Kaminari soon pipes in.

'You said you were showing us a video.'

'Oh right,' blurts Midoriya, 'you said it was a film!'

'Raise your hand next time,' scolds Aizawa, before passing his attentions towards another student who's hand (or hands) were actually up, 'mhm.'

'We were going to watch something about the three first quirk holders,' Shoji recalls.

There are a little bit of right's and oh yeah's being thrown across the room.

Ashido excites, hero films are always fun. With a loud gasp, her body ejecting up and one hand slamming on the desk, eyes crazed with copious, childish mirth, her other arm's already launched upwards. A dark, annoyed sigh, 'Yes... Ashido?'

Mineta makes a dirty comment about some part of her bouncing, before having Asui's tongue bounce against his cheek from momentum.

'Are we watching it now?!' There's no other way to start a morning in school without the music of a movie intro rolling in, lights off so the shine of the monitor's reflection on the board is the brightest, and chatters from students from a lazy confab! Eek, she's getting so happy thinking about it-

'Yes, if you would let me go to my computer.'

'Oh right, put it on, put it on!' Some chortles spring out at the happy urgency laced in her voice, soon she drops into her seat. Excitedly searching the room for somebody to just smile at, and her eyes seem to land on Bakugou.

At first glance he's as unaffected as ever, but Ashido finds herself obsessing over the small amount of interest dotted on his face.

Hagakure's all giddy with giggles, swiveling her head (her collar shifts), and probably with an ear-to-ear grin displayed on a face nobody can see.