43. Let's Get It

"Run! R-wait no! There's a cop! Go back go back- dammit."

You groaned, slumping back as you respawned in the jail cell, Kenma, Atsumu and Osamu following soon after.

"Sunarin did ya escape?!"

Suna snickered, humming as he tapped away on his keyboard.

"Traitor."

"It's called being tactful, try it some time."

You clicked your tongue, following Kenma out the prison and to another sewage pipe.

"How were your games today, Y/N?" Kenma asked, swerving left and right as he drove into the city.

"We won both quarter and semi finals, so we're up against Niiyama again tomorrow." You hummed, glancing up at the time to make sure you didn't go to sleep too late. "Your matches ain't until next month, huh?"

Kenma hummed, stopping in the back of the bank.

"Then how about the rest of you? I'm guessing you won, but even so."

"Of course we won!" Atsumu hummed, the clicking of keys heard in the background.

"We're up against Kaisei again."

You hummed, going up the stairs towards the jewels.

"Were your games fun?"

"Eh- I mean we played a Waku something for quarterfinals but they weren't super fun. We played Johzenji for the semi finals though, they were fun."

-

Shiratorizawa v Johzenji

13 - 10

"Shiratorizawa! ... Shiratorizawa!"

Johzenji's spiker jumped up, spiking the ball down straight at Goto who picked it up with ease. As Nakamoto ran under the ball you ran back, planting your feet before running forward.

You jumped up with a huff, locking eyes with Nakamoto as she set a quick to you.

You spiked it straight into the blockers arms, your eyes enlarging when it waterfalled down, marking another point for Shiratorizawa.

"Nice kill O-i-ka-wa! Oikawa! Oikawa!"

"Lucky." You hummed, looking up at Kaneko lightly clapping at you from the sidelines. You smiled, stepping back as Okada got ready for her serve.

-

"Fun in what sense? Did ya make fun of them?" Atsumu snickered, cut off by a small whine before he started bickering with his brother.

"She's not like you, dumbass."

"No, I definitely did taunt them." You hummed, clicking away on your keyboard as Osamu stayed quiet, Atsumu snickering in content.

"You two are literally the worst."

"Oi!" Atsumu and you called out in unison. "At least we don't abandon our buddies when escaping prison."

Atsumu hummed, clearing his throat. "Suna." He huffed, clearing his throat again after.

"Fan behavior."

-

You landed from your spike, looking at the ball bounce off court as their receivers looked at it roll away. They looked back up at you, glaring hard as you grinned, raising your face as you unconsciously mimicked your brother's shit-eating grin.

"Damn brat." One of the third years mumbled, making your grin grow wider.

"Better luck next time." You hummed, turning away as they clicked their tongues, their glare burning holes into your back.