93. The Competition (?)

"Ya know what, 'Samu."

"What, 'Tsumu?"

"I think I got some serious competition this time." Atsumu scoffed, leaning back on his desk as he looked back at Osamu laying on the top bunk.

He looked over at Atsumu's desk, his notebook open with a bunch of bubbles and doodles all around.

"How about you explain, dumbass."

Atsumu rolled his eyes, jumping out of his seat to look at Osamu with a passive expression.

"Sunarin and Sakusa are my competition." He exaggerated, saying Sakusa's name specifically with a 'bleh' tone.

"Suna's our teammate and we don't even know if we're in the same bracket as Itachiyama. So calm yer-"

"No, dumbass!" Atsumu cut him off, stomping over to his beanbag and falling face first over it. "I meant ...." He mumbled into the beanbag.

Osamu looked over at him, throwing a pillow across the room as he complained. "If yer gonna talk to me then quit mumblin' and just say it straight."

"I meant with Y/N-chan! There?!" Atsumu huffed, turning around to look back at Osamu who looked at him with something close to disgust.

"What makes ya think you were one of the love interests to begin with?" Osamu asked.

"Hello?! With a face like this, how am I not?" Atsumu retorted, turning to look at himself in the mirror on the opposite wall. He hummed to himself, ignoring Osamu's face as he stood up.

"But I didn't mean it romantically, scrub, I mean I can't do anythin' 'bout those Shiratorizawa boys cuz they're always with her but I'm below Suna?! Even Sakusa?! Unacceptable."

Atsumu drifted off in thought, looking back at Osamu half way through and snapping his fingers.

"What if I seduce her with my glorious face-" He began, being interrupted when Osamu chugged another pillow at his face. Due to the proximity to Osamu, he fell back onto the bean bag, glaring at him as he chucked it back.

"Quit chuckin' those damn pillows at me, 'Samu!"

"Stop saying shit like that with my face, 'Tsumu."

"It's my face too ya moron!" Atsumu bit back, Osamu about to yell back before their mothers voice stopped them.

"Boys!"

They both froze, pillows over both of their heads as they called back to their mother while looking at their bedroom door.

"Yes?"

"Come down, let's go pick up the Oikawa's from the station!"

"Okay, Mamma!" They responded in unison, turning to look at each other once again before Atsumu chucked his pillow at Osamu, beginning to run away before Osamu chucked his pillow back. It hit Atsumu halfway into him standing up, making him lose his balance as he fell back onto the floor.

"Agh-"

"This is why yer at the bottom of Bunny's suitors list... scrub."

-

"Is that everything?" Tooru asked, throwing two more of your bags over his shoulders as you nodded.

You lifted up your other two bags, putting them over your own shoulders as you tried to not laugh at Tooru.

Tooru who was carrying his three bags plus your two.

"Yes, Nii-chan!" You grinned widely, ignoring the look Tooru gave you as you turned to your side to see Takeru.