47. Lights

"Y/N!"

You turned around, instantly stumbling backwards as you struggled to adjust your footing to the added weight clinging to your body.

You lightly giggled, looking back to see Osamu standing with his mother and your grandmother. All of them dressed in winter jackets and scarves for the cold.

You reached up to card your fingers through Atsumu's hair, letting him lean back as he stared at you with his rare puppy dog eyes.

"I missed ya bunny."

You giggled, humming as you pat his back. "I missed you too, Atsu."

Tooru yawned, stepping off the train with the last of the suitcases as he looked around, glancing at Atsumu draped across your body before briskly turning back.

He shrieked, about to go off before Osamu went up besides you, where your bags were and right in front of Tooru.

"Pleasure t'see ya again, Tooru-san."

Tooru's scowl dropped as he smiled widely at him. "The pleasure's mine Osamu-chan." He hummed, engaging in conversation with Osamu as he picked up your bags, your parents talking to your grandmother and mamma Miya.

"Atsu, you can let go now." You pinched his side, Atsumu unsticking from you with a pout. "Are you sad or something?"

He nodded, settling on holding your hand as you followed after your families towards the car. "Remember the girl I was tellin' you about?"

You hummed, pulling up Atsumu's falling scarf as he continued.

"She rejected me."

"Well that wasn't very nice."

"I know!" He whined, sniffling his falling mucus back up his nose. "You know how she rejected me?"

"How?"

"She said she wouldn't date me because I wouldn't stop talking about ya whenever I was with her." He grumbled, kicking up a random pile of snow as you entered the parking lot.

"You talked about me with the girl that you liked? No wonder she rejected you Atsu, I bet she thought you were dating me or something."

Atsumu cocked a brow, turning to look up at the sky as he thought of something rather serious, judging from the way his brows were scrunched together.

You walked over to mamma Miya's car and helped them pack everything into the back before bunching up on the far back seats with the twins.

Atsumu stayed quiet the whole ride over, Osamu and you leisurely chatting with your brother and family.

You got to your grandmother's house, everyone helped unload the bags and take them to their prospective places.

You walked towards your room, setting your bags down with a small huff as Atsumu brought in the last of them. Turning to look up at you with determined eyes.

"What?"

"Date me."

You stilled, blinking at him and his serious features, processing whatever it was he had just said.

"Atsu?"

"Not like, for real, but help me make Rie jealous."

You blinked at him, your blank features soon turning into a bright smile as you giggled.

"Sure Atsu, I'll fake date you."

Atsumu made a small fist as he brought it down to his body, a small 'yes' escaping his lips. You giggled, waving him towards the kitchen to the oden your grandmother had made. Curious to see how everything would play out.