64. Seijoh

"Mammaaaa."

You whined, clinging onto your mother's leg as Fumiko and her looked down at you in amusement.

"Why do I have to sacrifice my day off to take care of Tooru? Isn't Fumiko-nee the doctor here?" You huffed, clutching onto her leg harder as you rested your chin on her thigh, looking up at her snicker as Fumiko scoffed.

"Isn't today the practice match little bunny? I thought you were going to go anyway? Since you wanted to make sure Tooru wouldn't bully Tobio."

You stilled, checking the calendar pinned up in the kitchen to see that it was in fact the day of the practice match, and you had in fact, forgotten.

You shifted back, standing up as you hummed. "Well I guess there's no harm in making sure my sweet brother doesn't overwork himself." You hummed, both your mother and Fumiko snickering at your change in opinion.

"I left my old uniform you asked for in your room."

Fumiko said, you nodded as you walked over to your room, slipping on your sister's old Seijoh uniform, before making your way to your brother's school.

...

"Are you sure?"

"Yes bunny, I already told you I'm just fine." Tooru huffed, pouting at you as you sighed.

"Then let's go get you cleared first, I'll follow with whatever the trainer says." You hummed, dragging him down to the trainer's office.

"Is that Nee-san's old uniform?"

You nodded, stopping at the door of the trainer's office before knocking.

A young man greeted you as you walked in, the familiar trainer you had found yourself talking to after your constant visits to ask about Tooru's condition quickly recognizing you.

He did a quick check up on your brother, focusing more on his ankle before humming.

"Well he's as good as new, he can go back to normal training now."

You hummed, bowing with Tooru in thanks before walking out.

"I'll go change, you can go start watching the match." Tooru hummed, nodding you towards the direction of the gym as you hummed.

"Alright, see you there."

He hummed, turning to walk in opposite directions as you skipped down the hall he had nodded you to.

-

You walked down the halls of Aoba Johsai, smiling at some of the girls walking by as you followed the cheering and chatter of the gyms.

You slowly opened one of the doors, peeking inside as you tried to look for the stairs leading up to the top path along the gym, noticing you stood directly behind the Aoba Johsai team.

You looked across the court, watching as a familiar orange haired boy waited to serve.

"He looks like he's going to shit himself." You murmured, seeing him jump as the whistle blew. "That's a terrible toss." You hummed, your eyes bulging when he served the ball into the back of Kageyama's head.

The gym remained silent for a couple seconds before multiple laughs were heard from all over the gym.

You laughed loudly, not a giggle or a snicker, but a genuine laugh you hadn't laughed in a while.

The Aoba Johsai team lined up at the end line, looking up at the close giggles to see you standing at the doorway, halfway into the gym as you clutched at your stomach from laughter. The boys stilled, Karasuno busy bickering on the other side of the court as the Aoba Johsai boys remained hypnotized by your laugh.