2. Meat buns

Intimated?
Frightened?
Overjoyed?
Excited?
All of the above??

There it was. Right in your hands. The letter which would determine where you would spend your high school years at.

The white envelope with your name imprinted on it with bold maroon letters. You were already accepted at Aoba Johsai, that was a given. Both your parents are alumni, Fumiko had also graduated from there a couple years back, and to top it off Tōru was currently studying there.

They had even offered you a sports scholarship for their girls volleyball club. At least you know if you don't get accepted, Aoba Johsai will always be there.

"Open it"
You were brought out of your thoughts by your brother's whisper, his brown hair and eyes popping up from across the table.

"Tōru-nii, why are you crouching?"
"Don't mind! Just open the letter already."
You breathed in, then out.
Okay, let's do this.

You tapped the side of the envelope to push the papers to the side before ripping it open.

Breathe in - breathe out.

You opened the letter, shocked at the maroon and silver confetti that fell onto the table. You shook off the rest of it before opening it fully.
Since when was maroon confetti even a thing?

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok

"Umm, little bunny?"
"Mm"
"You're holding it upside down"
"Mm, o-oh yeah, of course"

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok

"Little bunny?"
"Mm"
"You have to open your eyes to be able to read the letter"

Your eyebrows furrowed, slowly prying one of your eyes open.

It read,
"Dear Oikawa Y/N,
blah blah blah Shiratorizawa blah blah academy blah blah - so we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Shiratorizawa Academy."

Mmm, accepted.
A c c e p t e d, aceptada, geaccepteerd, aceitaram, accepted.
Holy crap
HOLY CRAP

"TŌRU"
You jumped into your brother's outstretched arms, letter crumpling under your grip.
"I was accepted!"
I was accepted.

"Meat Buns?"
Tōru asked, setting you down before lightly ruffling your hair.
"Only if it's your treat" You grinned up at him.
"Of course of course, now go put on a jacket. It's chilly."

______

Who am I? Where am I? Why am I here?

"Come on little bunny! Just ONE smile "
"Tōru, is it necessary to take a picture of every bite I take?...Wait, on second thought, why are you taking pictures in the first place?!"

Your brother had thought it to be a splendid idea to take pictures of you to put into an album, "the name still undetermined" he said. You were used to his picture taking tendencies but not when he snaps every breath, bite, and chew you'd make.

"You know Tōru those girls back there keep on looking over." You pointed your thumb towards the two girls seated a couple tables back who, for a while now, would giggle and blush when looking at Tōru.

To say that you were used to girls giggling and staring at your brother would be an understatement, although he was only a first year, he was awfully popular with the girls. For some reason. Even though he's popular with them, that doesn't mean he necessarily likes to be bothered by them every time he's out. He isn't very fond of the ones that tend to follow him around or interrupt him when he's with his friends or family. But if they'll manage to pull some of his attention away from you, I guess it wouldn't hurt to shift his attention towards someone else.