60. Date Auction

"On a rate from one to ten, how much do you want to sm-"

"Oi!" Hoshiumi cut you off, popping up into the camera frame as he glared at you through the screen, Hirugami smiling coyly at you from behind. "What the heck Oikawa!"

You snickered, reaching for your phone as you smiled at the camera. "Come on now Hoshiumi-kun, you didn't let Sachi-kun rate-"

"Why would you say something so vulgar! Those Spanish songs are starting to get to your head aren't they? I bet..." Hoshiumi continued to bicker, you and Hirugami mindlessly nodding along as time passed by, soon realizing you only had ten minutes to get to the auditorium across campus.

"Ah! Sorry Hoshiumi-kun, I gotta hang up unless I wanna be late!" You hummed, walking over to the coat rack beside your door as you threw on your coat, smiling down at your camera as you waved at Hirugami and Hoshiumi, running out your dorm to avoid being scolded by the scary student council president.

You glanced down at your phone when it buzzed, smiling softly before looking back up as you jogged out of the dorm building.

Sachi-kun🧸❣️
11

-

You breathed heavily, slowing to a jog as you approached the auditorium, suddenly regretting not following the rules and having so much blackmail against you.

You pat down your dress, second guessing yourself for not wearing tights underneath as you walked in through the back door, immediately met by student council members as they evened out your appearance. They led you through crowds of students, all of them bunched together by their clubs.

You walked for a while, slightly taken aback at how many students they had possibly blackmailed into joining, until you reached the sports clubs.

"Y/N-chan!" Nakamoto called out to you, the student council members letting you walk away as you approached them.

"Good morning Senpais." You hummed, greeting your senior starters as they all smiled at you, Mori stopping herself from ruffling your hair as she settled on lightly patting your back.

"Oikawa, you're the first to go from our group." Nakayama said, looking down at the list in her hands as you gulped, nodding slowly as they all offered you small smiles.

"Hey, it's fine! I'm sure they wouldn't sell paddles to weird people... we are Shiratorizawa, we still have a reputation to keep up or whatever." Goto said, smiling at you as you hummed, trying to swallow your nerves as you heard the auction start, the first club to go being the culinary club.

"I'm sure you'll get a high bid too." Osaki said, smiling at you as you felt your nerves begin to ease up.

"Don't worry Y/N-chan, even if someone weird does try and bid on you, we called in some backup." Nakamoto grinned, not elaborating further as the boys volleyball club came up to you all.

"Ah, I see they also dragged your starters into this." Shotaro hummed, glancing at all of you before settling on Nakayama, both of them sighing in defeat.

They continued to talk as Shirabu and Kawanishi walked up next to you, decked out in suits and ties, or in Shirabu's case, bow tie, before falling into comfortable conversation.

"The sports clubs are next, right?"

They hummed, Kawanishi sighing once more as he stretched his arms upwards.

"And we're the first to go, since we're first years."

You all hummed, slightly gloomy at the thought of your fate, taken out of your trance when cheering and the mention of volleyball reached your ears.