4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult

You turned over to look at Tobio, brows furrowed as he tried to decide what face mask to use.

After finally coming to his decision he turned over to continue your conversation.

"So what happened after Ushijima-san and ...."

"Tendō-san"

"And Tendō-san called you out? Wait, why'd they call you out in the first place?"

Did I skip over that part?

It all happened a week ago, the day you went to the convenience store for some onigiri after giving Tōru a hint to help him beat the level three boss. It's amazing how the only thing he's good at is volleyball. You went to a convenience store a couple blocks away from Shiratorizawa.

The only reason being that the woman who makes the onigiri at that place makes the most heavenly onigiri known to man kind. No exaggeration.

You tried some on your way back from the open house at Shiratorizawa a couple weeks back and now whenever you thought of onigiri, that corner store came to mind.

After you had successfully gotten the onigiri you were on your way to one of the vending machines on the side to get a cola when you bumped into someone, that someone being your brothers all time rival, Ushiwaka. He got invited to the all-japan youth camp this year, lucky. You felt your eyes widen a bit before going back to their neutral state.

I literally live with the guy awarded as the "best setter" in Miyagi.

You apologized before walking away, not missing the way the tall red head behind him muttered something along the lines of, "she looks familiar." That is to be expected, your brother said he'd been in contact with Shiratorizawa at least ten times this year.

"Oikawa."

The deeper voice called out. You turned around, meeting Ushijima's serious face along with the red head's astonished one.

"From what I can remember was that he called out my surname, then once he had my attention he asked if I was going to Shiratorizawa."

You couldn't see Tobio's expression because of the cucumber slices sitting on top of your eyes.

"How'd he know you're an Oikawa? And that you're going to Shiratorizawa?"

"Quite curious aren't ya Tobio-chan~"

"Don't call me that" He huffed to which you responded with a laugh.

"I asked him both of those questions actually. He just said that he had seen the registers for students offered entrance through volleyball and the name 'Oikawa' had caught his attention."

"That's kind of creepy, but that still doesn't explain how he knew who you were. As far as I know they don't put pictures with the names in the registers do they?"

"Nah, I don't think so. But hear this, he said my eyes reminded him of my brother."

"Hah?!"

"Yea, I know, I was pretty offended too."

"What? No. The lady that was offering me snacks said she'd bring me some gungun yogurt, but they gave me yakult instead."

You lifted one of the cucumbers to look over at him.

He had lifted one of his cucumber slices, eyeing down the drink he had received. You sent him a glare, which he must've felt as he looked over at you before putting his cucumber slice back on and leaning back.