The potters

It was another normal day for the potter family.  Harry potter who was the youngest head auror had leave to work after kissing his pregnant wife and kissing his godson teddy and 1 year old son in the forehead. 

Ginevra potter had leave quidditch when she was expecting James, and she started to work in the daily prophets quidditch folder, which she works from home from the start. But she will be in a maternity leave for 6 months when the the baby she is expecting will be born.

After Harry had left to work Ginny potter, little baby James were playing in the garden, james were playing and Ginny was reading a book while looking at James so he doesn't gets hurt. teddy lupin,their godson was currently visiting his grandmother. Harry and Ginny Potters home was a big house in godrics hollow. There 5 floors, so many bedrooms and all. And the garden of their house was beautiful. 

After the war they got back together, Harry become a auror and ginny graduated from Hogwarts and become a holyhead harpies chaser, she was the greatest chaser in a few century. Soon in 2001 harry proposed and they got married in early 2002. They loved and took care of teddy as their own son, teddy loves them a lot too And James sirius had born in early 2005 and now he was 1 and a half years old, and she is expecting another baby who will be in the world soon enough beacuse she is 7 month. 

Life has been great after the war, she was broken beacuse of Fred, tonks and remus so was Harry they comforted each other. Everything has been really great like a dream. She married the love of his life, played for the her favourite team, she has a baby boy and expecting another one. 

On the other hand harry potter, things the same. After everything he's been though life is now great. The things he's been though feels worth it. He married the person he loves, auror to head auror, having a baby with ginny and another baby on the way. Everythings  great. 

They are happily leading their life, sometime they also visits the graves of their loved ones , talks with them

________________________________________________________

Lily potter and James potter Wakes up in dark box. 

"James"? Lily potter says

"Lily,are you okay? where are we"? James potter says. 

"I don't know James, what happend where's harry?"

Lily potter finds her and James potter's wands

"James I found our wands, 1 2 3 and we will say reducto together 

"REDUCTO" they both say together and blast!

The light of day piercing in their eyes like they haven been in light for ages, James gets out of the box and helps lily out, they see a head stone and reads 'the memoirs of lily and James potter' and their birthday to 31st October 1980

'Oh my God James, we were dead! How come we're back? Where's my baby boy James? Where is Harry?" lily says and starts to cry.

"Ssh lily, we'll find him. let's see" James says her wife

They starts to walk and sees many things has changed and they thinks it has been years, they saw that in a garden of a house in godric hollow a red head pregnant lady in reading a book while watching a baby boy play at the same time carefully so the boy doesn't gets hurt.

"Excuse me" James potter says, and a lady looks up, she had beautiful wavy waist length red hair, Brown eyes, freckels.

"Hello! Are you guys new here? How can I help you?" The lady says smiling

" That's a long story, we are trying to find our baby boy, can you say the date today?" Lily potter says.

"Sure today is 3 january, 2006" the lady says looking at the couple who looks new in this area, but somehow they seemed familiar 

*******************

That's the first chapter. How will everyone react at them being back from dead? Hope you liked the chapter. Thank you