Black Brothers

A man slowly opens his eyes, the light of day flashing in his eyes. It feels like he haven't wake up in a long time. When the light adjusted his eyes, he looked around, it seemed like he was in a forest. 

Then his flashback came back, what he did in the past and how he tried to overcome his mistakes. 

Someone said he was good person, who made a few mistakes. But he tried to do the right thing, he tried to kill voldemort slowly,he knew voldemort made horcruxes, he was about to destroy the Salazar slytherins locket. 

one of voldemorts horcrux, but that bastard voldemort found out, the death eaters tortured him to death, they drowned him in a lake until he was out of breath, until he left his body and this world.

Yes, he was Regulus Black. But how come he's back from dead? He found his wand in his pocket. Was voldemort still alive? What's the date? He apparated to the ministry of magic. (Btw sorry if I forgot to mention but James and Sirius became an auror again and Remus works at the ministry). 

_________________________________________________

"MUUMMMYYY WHELLL ISS MY JUMPAA?" Little James Sirius Potter said.

"Don't scream James, here is you're jumper come on let me help you wear that" Ginevra Potter said smiling at her oldest Son.

"No imma biiiiiggg boy mumma, I am a big bother and big baby,  I will weal that aong" protested Jamesie

"Oh, my 3 year old baby boy has become a big boy. Okay wear it lets see"

Little James Sirius took the jumper and tried to wear it, after 5 minutes struggle he failed and came to his mum and kissed her cheek,"mummy you al beryyy butiful, can you hep me wear dis jumpa?".

"I see you've learned cheesy tricks from your father huh? Come here baby let me help you wear that, and listen you'll always be my little boy it feels like yesterday you were born in this arm" said Ginny and helped him wear the jumper and then started to kiss him all over the face and tickle him as he started laughing loudly.

"James learned my tricks tricks huh? That's my boy! And Ginny stop disturbing my boy" said Harry Potter coming down the stairs with Albus Severus Potter in his arms, Al was resting his head on his shoulder.

"DADDY!" Yelled James and run to his arms. Ginny took Albus in her lap carefully as Harry took James. Albus yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

"Are you still sleepy baby?" Ginny asked her younger son.

"No, i am totally awake with full of energy" answered Harry

"Honey, I was talking with Al not you" said Ginny and laughed soon Harry joining in.

"Nu ummy I ah noh seepy" answered 2 years old Albus and yawned again making Ginny and Harry chuckle.

The potters had breakfast, Ginny Fed her baby boys. Harry Potter finished his breakfast, kissed his wife and boys in forhead and left to work.

"Ummy jam tays tere's a bb in ur tummy?" Albus asked curiously.

Ginevra Potter laughed both at his sons accent and curiosity, al called his brother jam in short, " yes Al there's a baby in my tummy, you'll have a brother or sister playing with you and jam".

"Yaayy!". Soon mumma potter with her boys were in the garden, Ginny reading a book as well as looking at the boys and the boys running around the garden playing and yelling.

_____________________________________________

At the ministry Harry entered her room to find his father and godfather with a guy who looked a lot like Sirius.

"Hello dad and Sirius" said Harry sitting in his chair and removing his coat

"Hey Harry" said his dad

"Hey pup, so Harry you said you knew my brother, Regulus and how he was overcoming his mistakes, well apparently he is back from dead. He apparated at the ministry and explained everything, can you check him?" Sirius finished explaining.

So the man was Regulus Black, that's why he's face was similar with Sirius. Harry brought the vertiserum and checked if he was really Regulus or not. He was really Regulus black, back from dead.

"Yes Sirius, he's speaking the truth, he's your brother". Harry smiled.

After a while chatting and the reunion of the Black brothers, James Fleamont Potter went back to his work, and Sirius took a day off and apparated at the grimmauld place with his brother.  Sirius and Regulus also decided to meet Andromeda.

******************************

Hope you like the chapter! The brothers are reunited, at least one person in Sirius's family isn't bad. And not all slytherins are evil. And I also hope you liked my little fluffy potter family moment! Thank you everyone ~ HiyaItzHinevra