Hopes

It's been another week,Lily and James potter are back from dead since 3 weeks, Sirius is alive again since 1 week, everyone's happy, ginny is 8 and a half months, the baby can come at any moment.

Ginny potter is in her and Harry's room in the potter manor. Little jamsie just went to sleep and lily amd James potter is with Sirius in grimmauld place,  they wanted some along friend time they'll be back in 2-3 days.

Harry potter came back from work and went to his and his wife's room to find his wife is sitting in the bed while looking out from the window,tears going down from her eyes,she didn't notice that her husband is back from work. Harry ran to his wife and hugged her, "Gin,what's up, why are you crying baby?".

 She shakes her head saying nothing ," nothing,really, it's silly", says and sniffs

"Sunshine, you know you can tell me anything, and nothing is silly everyone has reason for crying,you ofc have too,and my sunshine can't cry bcz of something silly right? Tell me now" says Harry holding his wife in his hand and rubbing her back

"Its just, maybe I am just being silly getting on my hopes, that-" she sniffs again,her husband intruppets her,"that Fred will be back from dead too?" She nods ," Harry it's just you know, how it would be if he came back? He will see that my dream has become true, he'll meet my kids,our kids, and every weasley kids, how happy would George be right? And thinking them with these bloody hormones made me cry" says Ginny and starts crying again. 

Harry rubs her back," you don't know what happens right? So maybe Fred can come back from dead too,it's not  silly gin, don't cry baby" and Harry starts to comfort her after a while she falls asleep, Harry kisses her for head , changes into pajamas and sleeps next to her.

*NEXT DAY-*

Harry comes home early from work and w ents to the kicthen where ginny is feeding their son, " Harry your early today" says Ginny potter happily

"Yes I am aren't you happy to see me?" 

"Off I am happy dumbo but why are you early anyway?" 

" bcz I wanted to see my family,work is boring and I have a news" says and kisses ginny,jamsie's forhead and ginny's stomach. "The good news is i will be back from work early for 6 months after the baby will come, I just need to go to work in the morning give instructs to aurors, sign some paper and do some paper work and then I wil be back home around 3 or 4 in the afternoon".

"Really? Yayy! But aren't you the head auror? How did you manage kingsley? "Says ginny with pure happiness and excitement.

"well, there's loads of aurors and most of the death eaters are locked, so auror job is now days kinda boring,not that I am complaining and kingsley thinks I need to give more time on my family, so he give me this offer himself"

"say thanks to kingsley for me and See even kingsley knows you need to give more time on us". Says and fake pouts Ginny, Harry loves it when ginny does these types of cute things.

"Gin, I was thinking of visiting hogwarts, I mean we haven't gone to visit hogwarts since last time when we went with baby James, let's go visit tomorrow?

"Yeah,it'll be nice"

*NEXT DAY AT HOGWARTS*

"Ah Mr and Mrs Potter, I was hoping to send you a letter, albus and severs wanted to talk with you guys about somethings

They all goes to the portraits of dumbledore and snape

"Hello Mrs Potter and Mr potter, I was hoping to see you both, I see James has gotten big and another can come any moment, moving on, as I have heard that James and lily potter along with Sirius black is back from dead" says snapes portrait

"And if you're wondering how they came back, we have an answer to that, as both severus and I have planned everything, like me being killed by him, this was our plan too, there was ancient spell and a potion which is causing dead people's back from dead, we did that, this will only work to those people who were killed by voldemort or those who wear killed in battle fighting voldemort or his followers,so that's why they are coming back, many more will come too" Dumbledore's portrait says.

"Wow! That's great, but what about you guys, won't you guys come back?" Harry asks

"No harry the one who does the spell will have to die in less than 5 years and they won't come back,but the rest will after a few years" Dumbledore says

"And we both did this sacrifice for the rest, hope to see your next kid soon Mr,potter" smiles and says snape.

"Thank you both of you for this sacrifice, I will do something to always remember both of you" Harry says with tears in his eyes and smiles.