See you again

A man wakes up in a dark room. He was lying there and when he was trying to sit he couldn't,then a flash black comes. He was with his brother, he was laughing when they hear a sound and a wall fells on them, it hit him like a train, he was dead,what about his brother,is he alive? He finds his wand beside him,"bombarda maxima",the coffin blast opens and he comes out. Hows he alive? Where to go now? "Ministry of magic" he mutters.

Harry was stressed from some paperwork. Auror job is kinda boring to be honest but this paperwork was nerve getting. After finishing it he was relaxing a bit he can go to home now finally. But then George weasley entered his office,"Hey George, why in my office in this time?".

"Hello mister,but I am not George I am Fred" when he looks closely,"bloody hell, you're harry?I mean Harry potter? How come you're a bit older? Maybe around 25? You're head auror?". The man said

"George seriously? Why are trying to prank me a really dirty prank?" Harry said

"Harry believe me I am Fred, I remember that I die and I am glad George is fine, but look at me I have both ears, how many years has been passes?"

"I will trust and answer you after vertiserum"

*AFTER ASKING QUESTIONS AND FINDING THAT HE IS REALLY FRED*

Harry tears up and hugs him, Fred you're really back, everyone will be over the 9th cloud after seeing this.

"Is everyone alright in my family? Is Percy alive? Tell me everything about them, what have I missed? How many years has passed?" 

"Its been 8 years almost so you're 8 years older than you used to be, everyone is perfectly alive, fine and happily married with kids"says Harry smiling.

"WOAH!married with kids? Tell me everything about them and yourself. They both sit down in his office.

"So basically bill and fleur have 2 girls another boy is on the way,Charlie didn't marry anyone,Percy is married with Audrey and they have 1 girl,George married Angelina they have twins,a girl and a boy, Ron-" Harry was cut of by Fred.

"Wow my twin married Angelina and they have twins, wow, yayy, what's their name?" Fred says. Harry says,"the boys named after you Fred and girl is named after Angelina's late mum,Roxanne".

"Wow, who did Ron marry? Any kids yet?"

"Ron married Hermione 3 years ago, they don't have anyone running around yet but one baby is on the way". Harry says chuckling 

"What about my baby sister?Ginny? Is she married? Kids? What about you? Who's the lucky lady? Any kids yet?" Fred says

"Well I guess you can say Ginny married her childhood Prince aka her king aka the love of her life and I married the girl who I always loved"

Fred looks confused, "say clearly" harry.

"Okay but don't kill me alright? From December 2001 Everyone knows Ginny as Ginevra Molly potter".

He just comes to Harry and hugs him,"welcome to the family brother-in-law, so you 2, any kids yet".

Harry laughs,"we have a 1 an a half year old baby boy and another baby can come at any moment"

"Wow, lot to take, lets go to my sister and brother-in-law's house?",Fred says. "Yeah let's go, ginny will be super happy to see you again" Harry grins.

(Harry explains everything about how the deaths are coming back and who came back)

(At the potters home. P.S.lily and James is living with Sirius at the grimmauld place)

"GIN! I am home with a guest! Harry yells so his wife can hear.

"Come in the kitchen I am with jamsie" ginny yells back.

They enters

"Hi Harry and oh hi George!" Ginny smiles.

"he is Fred, I have checked" Harry says grinning 

"WHA - FRED-YOU? " Ginny says with tears in her eyes. "Yes kiddo, I am Fred" Fred assures her sister. She just hugs him and starts to cry. "Dont cry ginger". "Sorry this just this bloody hormones making me cry, you don't even bloody know how great it is to see you again bro" ginny laughs.

They call George and the rest of the family member for dinner and says they've got a surprise.

When every on meets Fred at dinner, the room was full of happy tears and laughs, when everyone were eating pudding, ginny flinches. "What is it baby?" Harry asks so that only she can hear.

"Nothing, maybe the baby is just kicking hard, AHHH,Harry, my water- it broke- "

Everyone's eye widens in shock and George runs to take ginny's hospital bag, and harry floo's to st.mungos and the rest of them apparates to st.mungos except the mother's they'll visit after their kids are sleeping and Hermione floo's as well.