Ray of Sunshine

It's been 2 years since the death's were starting to return. Everyone who died in the 2nd wizarding world came back, the unexpected thing were a few people who died in the 1st wizarding world had started to come back too, Molly was hoping to see her twin brothers again too.

Harry Potter's life was fantastic. He felt brilliant. He had a perfect family and everybody who he loves. James is now 3 and a half years and al is 2 years old.

After Albus Severus's birth he and his wife went to Hogwarts to the portraits of Dumbledore and Snape to introduce them with Al. Dumbledore was very happy and both he and his wife swears to their family memebers that snape was grinning after meeting Al.

Teddy Lupin was great too. His mum and dad were back they are just perfect. Once he and his mum coloured his father's hair half blue and half pink, as nymph's hair are pink and teddy's are blue then after Remus wake up they laughed and joked, they also had a picture together. Teddy was also having a great time with his godparents and godbrothers , they are awesome. Although teddy thinks that he needs a sister, either his own sister or a godsister.

This was another usual morning in the potter's household,Ginny ate and Fed both of her kids while Harry helped. Then when the kids were playing and Harry left to work.

Ginny had some news for her Harry. Only she knew this news wanted him to know this in a special way. She was thinking to drop her kids with someone. Hermione had a hard time with baby Rose while she didn't wanted to pressure her mother. Then the perfect idea came. Remus and Nymph loves babies where teddy also loves Jamie and Al so she sent a patrounous to nymph saying if it was okay if they could have Jamie and Al for 2 days.

After a while nymph sent her patrounous back saying she would be very happy to have them, she also told her that her parents-in-law along with Sirius will be there too so she doesn't needs to worry at all. After a while she flooed over the Lupin cottage and hugged them talked a while and left dropping her kids.

After coming home, Ginny changed her dress into a sexy hot dress. There were some dresses she just wears when there's just the 2 of them, she and Harry. She doesn't likes to expose herself in public much and Harry doesn't likes that too(you know possessive potter😂)

The dress-

She does a bit of make-up and leaves her long waist length hair open, and starts to cook a special dinner

She does a bit of make-up and leaves her long waist length hair open, and starts to cook a special dinner. After a heavy day of work harry comes home and rings the doorbell as he forgot to take the key, Ginny opens it and Harry's jaw drops and she blushes, as Harry enters and she locks the door Ginny starts to speak-

"I have something for you" Ginny says to her husband while her cheeks become slightly Red, which wasn't unnoticed by her husband, Harry loved it when Ginny blushed.

"What is it Sunshine?" Harry asks wrraping his arms around her. He started to call her Sunshine after they got back together after the war, he still calls her and says he will call her Sunshine until the very end cause she is the ray of sunshine in Harry's life.

Ginny hands him a gift package. "A gift? Is it something special today? Shit, did I forgot our anniversary? I mean you're wearing a sexy dress the boys aren't home and as I can smell you're cooking a special dinner " Harry freaks out. Ginny laughs and says, "no husband, you haven't missed anything, this isn't our anniversary, can't a wife give a gift, make special dinner and spend along time with her husband".

Harry calms and says you're looking gorgeous and starts to unpack the gift, where he founds a snitch after he opens the snitch that says, "I am on my way daddy" Harry's eyes widens and looks at Ginny , she nods.

"I am going to be dad? For the 3rd time?" Harry asks excitedly, Ginny nods again."you don't have idea how happy I am! You're the best thing in the world, the ray of sunshine in my fucking life, I love you I love you I love you!" Says and kisses every part of Ginny's face, Ginny giggles and says,"I love you too, I went to a healer who said I am 6 weeks along" Ginny  says as tears wells up her eyes.

"Hey hey why are you crying?" Harry asks wiping her tears.

"It's just I am so happy, I have everything, a loving husband like you, perfect everything, son, family everything i am so grateful" Ginny says smiling as Harry kisses her, she kisses back.

And then they have dinner, Harry sets up the sound box and starts to play a song named night changes (I know it wasn't made that time, but just imagine that I love that song by one direction) and then perfect (same to this song by ed sheeran), after dancing they talks watching the starts and then they have a little time of their own.

Thank you everyone, just a fluffy hinny chapter, hope you liked it, luv y'all ~ HiyaItzHinevra