Our home

Lily Luna Potter was born yesterday. They were still at the hospital, they will leave after 2 days. Harry was staying with her, James Sirius and Albus Severus will stay with their grandparent potters. Molly came visiting every time, with homemade foods, so Ginny won't mind eating. 

After eating Ginny went to take a short nap cause Lily Luna was sleeping too, they both need rests. Last night Harry didn't sleep at all so today morning when Molly was here he went home to rest a bit, now he's back. He was looking over her wife and daughter and smiling to himself.

"Mr.Potter! May I come in?" Said a nurse, Harry nodded and she came in, "Sorry to disturb, there's kingsley shakelbolt downstairs, he said he will talk with you a bit and leave, he wants you there". Right this moment Hermione,Luna and Hannah came in. Harry said he'll be here in a few minutes and went downstairs.

"Hello kingsley, why are you here? Do you need any help?" Asked Harry 

"Hello Harry , i am here to talk a bit, the ministry wants to thank everyone by some prices who fought in the battle of hogwarts, it will be 10 years of that battle after 2 months, but we want to thank Neville longbottom by curing his parents who were tortured to insanity"  said kingsley shakelbolt.

"Wow! That's great kingsley but how will you do that? They have been in ST.Mungos for years but still no recovery" Harry asked kingsley curiously.

"The ministry has found a ancient spell, like the one that brought the dead people back, that type, but it won't do any harm, 5 people have to do the spell together, me, you and with 1 friend of them, 1 healer and neville. we will do that today".

"Okay kingsley" nodded Harry.

____________________________________________

"Harry are you sure the spell will don't cause any harm? It's a ancient spell after all" asked his wife

"No Gin, Don't worry, the ministry gave trails first, it's gonna go perfectly" he assures his wife.

"Okay then, it's great! Look at Neville there, a little nervous and excited, I am happy to him" smiled Ginny over her bestfriend.

"Harry it's time now, Neville come on, let's go the healer is there" said Lily Potter seniour. She volunteered to do the spell too, alice was one of her bestfriend. Harry kisses Ginny's forhead before leaving with his mother and Hannah gave Neville a kiss to assure him it'll be okay. 

The five of them enteres and all of them does the spell together! After 5 minutes Alice and Frank longbottom comes back to sense and gasps together.

"Whaaaat? What happend? Where are we? Lily? Weren't you dead, who are you all?" Asked Frank.

"Neville? Where is he? Where is Frank's mum?" Asked Alice. Augusta longbottom comes in and explains everything.

"Oh my boy is so big now" said Alice and hugged Neville, Frank joins in the hug. After a while Neville steps behind and says, "Mum, dad meet my wife Hannah longbottom and there will be another longbottom soon here" said Neville proudly.

"Hello Mr and Mrs longbottom, I am Hannah my maiden is Abbott, my parents knew you guys" Hannah spoke.

"Dont need to be formal dear, you are family" said Alice and hugged her daughter-in-law. Neville smiled.

___________________________________________

"Harry did you pack everything?" Asked Ginny. 

They were going home with Lily luna today. Her first day at their home. It felt exciting every time. Harry thought it will be exciting with just the first child but no, it was exciting to take their child home every time.  Not only to their home it felt great to take them to the burrow do the first time too.

"Yes, I am done taking everything, is she awake yet?" Harry asked her wife.

"No still sleeping" said Ginny smiling over her husband.

Harry came and hugged her,"I love her family Gin, thank you! For everything, for being with me all this time, supporting, loving, even when I was a jerk you loved me, I love you sunshine" said and kissed her.

Ginny smiled through the kiss before kissing him more deeply until someone coughed at the door away, they broke apart and looked over to see Ron and Hermione. Ron muttered something like how many time he have caught them kissing.

"Hello Ron! What are you doing here, hey Hermione too" asked Ginny.

"We had an appointment here, heard haven't left yet so came to see my niece yet favourite potter" said Ron looking over Lily Luna Potter 

"You say that to Jamesie and Al too Ron" said Harry as they shared a laugh together.

"The baby is healthy?" Asked Ginny to Hermione.

"Yeah he's healthy and fine" smiled Hermione. "Now we shall be get going rose is with Molly, bye guys we will come over tonight with the rest Weasley's".

"Lets go love, Jamesie and Al is waiting for her with you're parents" said Ginny picking her daughter up carefully.

"Lets go home" said Harry.

The potters gets out of their car and walks over to the mansion. All the lights of the mansion is off. "Mum? Dad? Jamsie? Al? Where are you all? Why are the light out?" Asked Harry.

Suddenly the lights comes and James Sirius Potter and Albus Severus potter yells "SURPRISE" and comes running toward their parents. James and lily senior potter comes out too. The room is decorated by balloons and a banner that says welcome home lily luna potter, we love you.

"Welcome home my girl" said Ginny looking at her daughter in her arm. Harry comes behind and hugs them both and says,"welcome home, our home".

**********************

That's all for today. I have read many back from dead stories but none brings back I mean cures Neville's parents, if everyone has happy ending, he deserves that too. Every one is happy with their family. The next chapter will be the last one, thank you everyone for supporting this story, hope y'all will love the ending ❤❤❤