Christmas dinner

"UMMY AKE UP, ITS KISMAS" Albus severus potter scremed as he got into his parents bed and started jumping. 

"MUMMY WAKE UP WE MADE YUH BEKFAST" James sirius potter yelled also jumping in the bed.

Ginny opened her eyes and smiled over her boys,including Harry, who was standing with a breakfast tray in his hand.

"Merry Chrismas Jamesie, Al and Harry" Ginny said and sat up on the bed,James and Albus hugged her, Harry sat on the bed kissed her forhead.

"So you guys had breakfast" asked Ginny.

"The boys had breakfast, I will eat with you" smiled Harry, "boys go play downstairs, we will be there soon and then we will open the gifts soon".

The boys runs back downstairs, Harry kisses her, "Merry Chrismas sunshine".

"Merry Chrismas love" and they chats and eats together, then they goes downstairs and starts opening gifts with the boys. 

After all gift passes, james and albus went back to playing with their stuffed animals. "don't forget we have a family dinner at the grimmauld place, mum,your mum,Marlene and Dora will cook maybe" said Ginny looking over her husband.

"I remember at 6 will be over there" and then they cuddle for a while.

(The picture above is what will they wear in the dinner)

__________________________________________________

The door bell of grimmauld place rings. Sirius Black goes to open the door to find Harry, Ginny with their boys. "Welcome potters,why are you guys 30 minutes late? Shouldn't you've been here at 6?".

"Sirius you should know, there were paparazzi in the way here, asking us questions about our 3rd child and all" Harry said. They went inside and greeted everyone. The grimmauld place was full. The full weasley family including all Ginny's brothers family, Harry's parents, black family, Lupin family.

James Sirius and Albus ran to their grandparents and uncles and then started to play withtheir cousins. Teddy jumped into Harry and Ginny hugging them tightly. "Harry, Ginny I missed you". 

"We missed you too teddybear" Harry hugged him first then Ginny hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Youre growing so fast teddy" Ginny said, Ginny and teddy had a different relation, more close and playful partner type, teddy had a affection for her, and to Ginny teddy is like her first child.

"Yes I am a big boy now, I will go to Hogwarts next year! And have a loads of friends" teddy said happily.

"Of course you will have, but don't forget I am your first bestfriend right teddy bear?" Ginny said playfully.

"No i am his first bestfriend" Harry also protested playfully.

"You both are my first bestfriend, don't fight like babies" Teddy said and hugged them both again. They laughed and hugged him back.

Remus and Nymphadora Lupin smiled at them happily, they were so grateful to them. They raised teddy like their own. "Wotcher Harry, Ginny" nymph said. "Great" they replied together.

"Ginny how months are you along?" Asked Lily 

"6 and a half months" smiled Ginny at her mother-in-law. 

___________________________________________________

The Christmas party is going great, it's been 2 hours since it started, dinner will be at 9 pm and then dessert. Nymphadora pulled her husband aside. "Oi Lupin, don't forget we have an announcement". "How can I forgot about it dora" Remus said.

"Huh, you better not do what you did last time" nymphadora warned her husband

"I won't Dora, I just freaked out for the first time and then Harry knocked some sense into me,plus I love our little family, you, me, teddy and the little one who'll be soon with us" smiled Remus. "Good" said Nymphadora and kissed Remus and wrapped her hands around his neck which he returned.

"Ewwww mummy-daddy, don't do this, I have caught Harry-Ginny doing the same loads of time, it's disgusting" Teddy said sticking out her tongue. They broke apart and laughed.

Lily and james were sitting together, looking over their son and daughter-in-law, they were cuddling beside the fireplace, one of Harry's hand over Ginny's big stomach. 

"Harry is protective of his family,look at him already protective of the unborn baby" said James senior.

"Yeah, he's much like you but does have some of my personality too, Ginny is perfect for Harry, I couldn't find another wonderful daughter-in-law" Lily said.

"Yeah, Harry is perfect for her too, they are soulmates"

"They have gone through lot" sighed Lily. James senior kissed his wife softly on the lips.

The dinner was full of chaos, the elders were chatting, the ladies were talking in themselves. The lads were also in a conversation. The kids were yelling. What a chaotic dinner. But everyone had fun. This was a big family Christmas dinner. 

When Remus and Nyphadora announced that they wet expecting a child. Teddy was shocked at first that he'll have a sibling, but he was happy. The dinner was fun.

********************************

A cute family chapter with some potter family moment with remadora and Jily. I always think if Remus and nymphadora lived,they wouldve had another child, cause both of them were lonely only child. What do you think they should have,boy or girl? Hope you liked the chapter idea. Thank you❤