Epilogue

15 years later

"MUM! TELL YOUR SONS THAT ITS MY LETTER AND NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!" Lily Luna Potter yelled, trying to keep her letter away from her brothers. 

"No, it is our business too, we are your brother" said 18 year old,James Sirius Potter, he graduated from Hogwarts last year.

"And it is our job to protect out sister" Albus Severus Potter said. He turned seventeen last month, it's his last year at Hogwarts.

"I will hex you, don't you guys have your own girlfriends? Go snog them" said their sister.

"You can't hex us, we are not in school lil" said her older brother.

"At least tell us who is your secret boyfriend" said Al

"BOYS! leave your sister alone! It is indeed none of your business, If you want you can call over your girlfriends. Don't irritate your sister" said there mother from the kitchen, her and Harry is cooking together.

 James Sirius potter was dating a pureblood girl, she is a slytherin but she us very kind. She has ginger hair that falls over her shoulder and ocean blue eyes, pale skin. her name is Nancy Clearwater. 

Albus Severus Potter was dating a Gryffindor muggleborn. She had long waist length hair, her hair was copper orange colour, she had dark brown eyes, medium tan skin. Her name is Grace Williams. She is Lily Luna's bestfriend

"Come on guys, breakfast time!" Yelled their father Harry Potter.

While eating breakfast the kids kept fighting, "Okay listen to me! Lily tell us who is you're boyfriend and boys promise you won't do anything to the boy" said Harry 

"By what if he hurts her?" 

"Then I will join you" Harry said and earned a smack in the head from Ginny 

 "Dad you have to promise you won't do anything too" lily said, Harry nodded.

"I am dating Scorpious Malfoy" 

"WHAT" three of them yelled and earned a scary glare from Ginny

"He is my best mate? You should've told me" Al said

"He is a nice guy" Ginny commented and smiled at her daughter. "You guys can call over your partners to the family picnic we have tommorow".

"Thanks mum" three of them said. "Mum I told char to come over today" lily said and Ginny nod. Charlotte Emmie Lupin was Remus and Nymphadora's daughter. Charlotte was also a metamorphagus like her mother. Her eyes were Remus's eyes, she liked her hair as royal blue with some purple ones. She was clumsy.

Family meeting these days are bigger. With all the weasley brothers with their partners and kids, Molly and Arthur. Sirius and Marlene with their daughter named Clary,  they adopted her, she is the same year as Lily. Remus, teddy, Charlotte. Lily and James senior, sometimes with the kids partners and friends. So family dinner is huge now. 

Luna's twins were James Sirius's bestfriend. Neville and Hannah has a daughter named Alice Ella Longbottom, Ginny was her godmother and Harry was godfather. Teddy is grown too, he is married with Victoire now. He loves her little sister too. He visits the potters often. 

Lily and James potter is living happily. Sirius is Happy with his family.Charlie nerve gets married. Regulus doesn't marries either. The Lupin family is happy with their family too. Arthur and Molly couldn't be better seeing there kids living happily and seeing their grandchildren grow.

_____________________________________________________

5 years later

Like the huge family meetings, it wasnt that big one. It was just the potter family dinner. But James seniour Potter is a bit sick that's why, Lily and james seniour Potter couldn't able to attend this.

James Sirius Potter was married with Nancy Potter nee Clearwater. They were living happily on their own. They tried having kids but healers Nancy can't have kids, if she does, she will die. James Sirius Potter said she is enough for him, they'll have enough nephew and nieces to stay and play with.

Albus Severus Potter was also married with Grace Potter nee Williams. They are expecting a baby right now. 

Lily was still dating her long term boyfriend Scorpious Malfoy. 

"Dinner is ready come on guys!" Harry potter said.

During dinner time lily announced she is engaged with Scorpious now! They were all happy for them. After dinner everyone was chatting themselves.

"Our kids have grown so much, haven't they love?" Asked Ginny to his husband

Harry had his arms wrapping around him. "Yes sunshine they have! I am happy for them"

"Me too baby, me too!"

"Wanna have another baby?" Harry joked

"Haha very funny potter, you want a baby where our babies are married and expecting their babies meaning our grandchildren" Ginny said sarcastically

"Yeah, they will be playing partners" joked Harry again eating a little smack from his wife.

"Okay no babies, atleast we can still have fun" laughed Harry.

Years after James sirius and Nancy lived happily, Albus Severus and Grace had 3 kids 1 boy, 1 girl and then again a boy. Lily had 3 kids too, first a girl then twin boys. Harry and Ginny Potter lived happily ever after. They had everything they wanted, a big and great family. All was well.

*************

That's it! The story is over! I had so much fun writing this book and I am a bit sad that its over but a story doesn't continues forever. Now before someone attacks me in the comment saying Lily doesn't ends up with Scorpious, I know that but I prefer scorlily more than scorose. I really hope you liked the chapter and liked the book! Thank you everyone!💞💞