Babies and babies

1 month passed. her bestfriends came to meet her whenever they were free. Her family and in-laws came to visit too.

Ginny's 4th month was going so her little baby bump was visible. It was another normal morning for the potter household. Hermione came to visit and teddy was here too, so James,albus,rose and teddy were playing and running around the mansion while the bestfriends were chatting.

"So Ginny how's the little baby I'm the tummy?" Hermione asked.

"The baby is very well,we had a appointment where some paparazzi caught us, I was wearing a very lose and long gown, so my little bump won't be visible but apparently some stuff of st.mungos leaked the news me being pregnant again,so we had to face a loads of question" Ginny finished.

"Oh have you heard of Luna or Hannah recently" said Hermione 

"Yeah Luna is doing fine she says but it's a little tough with her twins and Hannah says she is great with baby Alice,Alice will be soon 3 this year, and you remember my childhood friend Olivia,who got marriage last year? She is great too"

"Wow, we grew up quiet fast didn't we? It's like it was yesterday, we were at Hogwarts doing something fun and look at us now,babies and babies" said a chuckling Hermione.

"your right" Ginny laughs, " we should do small get together with our friends. It's been so long" Ginny said sighing.

"Yeah, Ginny there's something about............babies" Hermione nervously said

"What is it? Is my niece being a little naughty?" Ginny laughs.

"She is naughty but it's not her,it's just, I am pregnant again Ginny" Hermione said looking at her eyes.

"That's awesome Hermione! Congratulations! I will be a aunt,again!" Ginny said and hugged her sister-in-law,she hugged back but she didn't seem happy,"what is Hermione? You don't seem happy? You don't want the baby?" 

"No no, I want the baby, it's just......it's silly"

"Is it something about Ron? I am sure he'll be happy about it"

"No it's not about Ron, well first I thought he will freak out but then I remembered he'll love the baby, he wanted atleast 2 kids, it's just I am nervous, about job and I hurted a lot while rose's birth, I know it's silly" Hermione said and Ginny hugged and her again.

"Listen, it isn't silly, Labour I hard, but when will you look at the baby's face, it feels like all the pain goes away,right? And about job, don't worry at all Ron is there to help you, and you don't have to quit the job, you can go back after maternity leave and its not like quidditch, you can work still, until 7 months maybe right? So don't worry, it's normal" Ginny finished and Hermione smiled at her.

"Thank you so much Ginny" Hermione said.

"You're most welcome" smiles Ginny.

There's a sound over the fireplace, they looked there to see nymphadora Lupin get out of there clumsily. "Wotcher guys" she smiles.

"Hey nymph" the girls wave.

"I am here to take teddy back! Thank you"

"It was pleasure, you'll go now? Sit down a bit? Have some tea or something?" Ginny asked a way that would resemble her mother Molly weasley. 

"Not today Gin, I have to go back, next time, byee "

"Bye Ginny" Teddy waves at her.

"Bye teddy bear" She waves back and they floo's back to the Lupin house.

"So Ginny, when will be Harry back?" Hermione asked.

"He went out with the boys, Ron's there too, didn't he tell you?" Said Ginny 

"Oh yes, I forgot, silly me" giggles Hermione.

"So how months are you a long? "

"2 months".

After a few more hours of chatting Hermione went back over to the granger-weasley cottage with rose. Ginny told the boys a story and they fall asleep after a bit. It was 11 in the night, Ginny was getting worried when she heard someone floo over, she saw a tumbling Harry and Neville helping him.

"Hey Nev! how are you? And is Harry drunk?" Ginny asked.

"I am great Ginny! What about you? And no he isn't drunk but Seamus pranked him, he mixed a prank sleepy potion with his butterbeer, the potion will make him sleep but first he will talk like a drunk man" Neville said

"I am good too" said Ginny 

"Wooouuu, hey ginnu, my baaaaaabbbbyyyyyy" Harry said.

"He was rambling so many things about you, I can't tell them as I don't want to remember them,I mean you're like a sister to me right. And he is speaking truth,the potion has a bit of vertiserum too, ron send me with him, first he was happy to know his secrets but them when he started rambling about you, he was horrified" Neville said chuckling.

Ginny giggles, Neville helped Harry sit in his bed. "how's hannah and alice?" Ginny says.

"They're good, how's my nephew and godson? And how is the one in the tummy" Neville smiles.

"They are great, though the boys are becoming naughty each day, come to visit us with Hannah and alice" Ginny Said and waved him bye as he disappeared. Ginny came back into her and Harry's room.

"Giiiiinnnnnnevra, where ere u? I missed ou, yur mi sunshine,my loveeeee and mi ebreeethinnhhggg" Harry says.

"I am here now" suddenly Ginny got a mischievous idea as she remembered he's potion had vertiserum. "So love, can you answer me a few questions? 

"Sureeeee, I love it when you call me love gingin" said Harry as Ginny giggled.

"How many kids do you want Harry bear?" 

"Soooooo maannyyy it doesn't matter, I can have countless kids with ouuu" Harry said, Ginny was trying not to laugh but a blush creeped up on her cheeks which wasn't unnoticed by Harry.

"I oveeee it when uuuuu blush"

"So Harry what do you love the most about me"

"Everything baaaabbbbbyyyyy, you're the beeeeeesst, the osssttt gorgeous and betiful gurrrlll"

"You love me right, how much?"

"More than anything,More than mysef , more than anyone can ove omeone. I ove verything bout u".

"Wait lemme grab a glass of water for you" Ginny wents to get a glass of water. When she comes back.

"Ey, whu ar u? Were's my Gin, okay listen don't tell her, it's a secret, I love it most when she's under me hehe, I love herrrrrr bery much" Harry drinks the water and goes straight so sleep, leaving a blushing Ginny, she looked redder than her hair, she muttered a little dork kissed his forhead and went to sleep wrapping her arms around him. He smiles in his sleep and wraps his hand around her too.

******************************

That's it for today! Hope you liked the chapter! I was running out of idea and find this idea! Who should come back next? And feel free to give me ideas in the comments, thank you❤❤❤❤ ~ HiyaItzHinevra