J.S.P

Lily took his grandson on his lap and soon enough. James, Lily and their grandson were playing together laughing and giggling. Harry was watching them amusedly when ginny came and hugged one of his hand.

He smiled and said,"life would be so much different if they were always alive, but I am just happy that they came back".

"That's a confusing that how they came back but I am really glad that they did, now jamsie and our soon New baby will be able to see both of their grandparents" she said smiling.

After playing a while it was lunch time, they ate together talking about our little James(sirius). After lunch James went to take a nap with her mum and grandma. And James and Harry talked about again the same topic little James and how he takes after his namesakes in this young age.

Lily and Ginny came back after a while.

"So harry tell us what we missed? How did you defeated voldemort? Where is Sirius and Remus? ". Asked Harry's father

Harry become a bit sad but started to explain about Ron, Hermione and how they destroyed horcruxes and how Sirius and Remus died. After hearing those all of them become sad and there was a uncomfortable silence until lily decided to change the subject, "How did you and Ginny met harry? Tell us about you two's love story" asked Harry's mother smiling 

James potter smirked and said, "yeah yeah tell us you guy's love story"

"Well that's a long story" Ginny said blushing slightly.

And they become to tell them their live story, Harry started, "Well I told you guys about Ron and hermione right? My best friends? Well you can say Ron is my brother-in-law", He finished chuckling.

"Oh my God, Harry you married your best friends sister? Proud of you son" James said proudly. Lily whacked him in the back of his hair.

"Tell us everything" James potter says excitedly.

"Well we 1st met in the king cross station, where he asks my mother how to get to the platform, my mother told him how to and I said good luck to him, but we didn't knew each others name thought" ginny started

"After that I went to the train and I heard her say,  *mimicking voice like young ginny* mummy, can't I see him, Harry potter, oh mum I want to see him.  I still remember it" says he laughing

"You heard that, *turns scarlet* and I didn't sound like that" ginny said

"Yes you did, ginny was about to fight back but Harry started to speak again, "then we didn't see eachother for a year, I was at school and she was at home, she's one year old younger than us. After that year when Ron and her twin brothers took me to the burrow early morning, her mum came and we were at the breakfast table when she came running down, after she came down running and when she saw me, she was like I was a ghost" said Harry and showed them how she ran back .

"We can't stop talking these extras and came to real talk" ginny says now more scarlet (if even that's possible)

"No i am enjoying this", says James , Lily smiles and Harry nods. Ginny just groans 

Harry tells them about everything that year, and also the poem, James I laughing heads off and lily was giggling and ginny was, well maybe purple from blusing so much, after they heard about the chambers they were sorry for ginny and ,

"After the chamber when harry saved, right from that moment I knew I love him not bcz of the boy who lived, just for just harry". Ginny said.

"I also loved her from that moment, when I realized that in my third year I was scared to make a move cause I was never in any relation or this types of things so I went to Hermione for suggestion, she told me to date other girls". Harry finished.

"What! You loved me but didn't told me bcz you were scared? Idiot" ginny says angrily but it went away.

And they begun to tell them about the next year's,

"And after the match when I came to the room I saw that Gryffindor all ready won, ginny caught the snitch. And without thinking the fact that about 50 people's were watching I kissed her which felt the best thing in the world".Harry finished.