Some things never change

"I will go visit Neville,Luna and Hannah at leaky cauldron today afternoon, the boys will be over at the burrow, after you're work is done, pick up the boys and meet me there" Ginevra Potter said to her husband while eating breakfast,he nods.

"CACH ME IF YOU CAN AL" James sirius potter yelled over his younger brother. Apparently this morning they ate breakfast quickly and decided to play this game. Simply made by them. if one catches the other, the other have to catch him next.

"I ILL CAP YOU JAMM"Albus Severus potter yelled back to his brother, running behind him.

"BOYS STOP RUNNING LIKE THIS, YOU'LL FELL OVER THINGS AND HURT YOURSELF" Their mother yelled over them.

Their father was eating breakfast and smiling looking over his small and precious family. 

"WE WON ELL MUMMYY" Both boys screamed together and started to run again.

Ginny shakes her hand and sips on her juice. Harry laughs. "Hey! Why are you laughing? Does it seems funny?" Ginny asked her husband.

"No, I just laughed cause I love my family, and I love you. You know this wouldn't be possible without you, my family is precious" Harry said looking at her shining eyes. 

She smiled sweetly and gave him a kiss. He kissed back wrapping his hand around her waist, she wrapped her hand on his neck. But there little moment was intruppet by their kids. 

They broke apart and looked over them. James Sirius was lying on the floor, he tripped over a toy and Albus Severus tripped over his brother.

Ginny and Harry ran to them taking them in their arms. Ginny made them stand to check where they got hurt. There weren't much just jamsie's knees had a scratch and Albus had a scratch on his elbow.

"I told you both not to run that fast, look at you now, got hurt" Ginny said kinda madly,but her eyes were saying she was sad. She put some cream that will heal the scratch and scar and put some bandages on top of that.

"We are sowwy mumma, we won run tis past again,pomise" the boys said looking at their mother. Ginny looked at their eyes and smiled,"that's my baby boys,good, you guys made mummy worried, now common give mummy a big hug" she said opening her arms. They hugged them and Harry joint the hug, his family, a little buddy will join soon, he is the luckiest.

___________________________________________________

The head auror was sitting in his desk, it was lunch time. He was waiting to start the lunch with his bestfriends. Soon there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" said Harry. Ron weasley and Hermione granger entered the room.

"Hey Harry " they said in unison. It was November 2008. They have been friends for 17 years. But their friendship is unbreakable. Something's never change, right? 

They were chatting and eating lunch. It felt like it was yesterday they were chatting in the Gryffindor common room, eating in the great hall.

They are grown up now, have their family. But the fun fact is to friends they have become relatives.

 Harry was apparently telling them what happend in the morning. Ron and hermione laughed, but deep down they were feeling very happy for Harry. The way he talked about 'his' family. A family is all that he really wanted ever. And the deaths are also back, he got everything he wanted, the war and everything dark was worth it after all.

"So how's the little one Hermione?" Harry asked 

"Great, just the morning sickness sucks" Hermione said

"Rose is a duplicate version of Hermione, Harry. She does have red hair and blue eyes but by personality, she is a copy of her mother. she is smart in this age, I don't know what will actually happen when she's older" Ron said chuckling.

"That's a good thing Ronald." Hermione said to her husband

"Yeah yeah I know it is Mione" said Ron

Harry smiled over his bestfriends, after bickering for years after year, they are together, happily married, honestly Harry had shipped them from a long time

__________________________________________________

Ginny and Luna entered the leaky cauldron, Hannah and Neville were kissing, when they saw them, they broke away blushing, Luna smiled dreamily and Ginny laughed at her bestfriend.

"Hey girls" Neville smiled over his bestfriends.

"Hey nev, hey Hannah!" Ginny said and Luna waved over them. 

"How are you guys? How's my nephew's? "  Neville asked as he walked toward the girls.

"They are good, although it's sometimes tough to handle twin boys" Luna said in her usual dreamy tone.

"its super tough",Ginny said and then told them what happend in the morning.

"So Nev. I have my boys luna has her, what about you and Hannah?" Ginny asked 

"I don't know yet, we are trying, but you know, we barely get any time together, I am at Hogwarts and she's here" Neville said.

"And Ginny, this one better be a niece, I have a loads of nephews" Neville Chuckled

"Who knows, I mean the potter family gen and weasley, both are full of men and a few girls, no matter what I will love all the same" said Ginny as the two other nodded". The three of them were chatting but soon luna apparated away and Harry came and left with Ginny.

"Neville, don't freak out, I am pregnant" Hannah said to her husband

Neville was speechless he happily ran toward him but tripped over a pot. Hannah laughed and Neville joined, "I am so happy" Neville said and kissed his wife.

*********************************

That's all for today. Hope you liked the chapter. I thought we needed some family and friends moment .Thank you ~ HiyaItzHinevra