Blackinnon

2 week has passed since the prewett brothers has come back from dead. Today Harry and Ginevra potter has arranged a family dinner and house warming party in their mansion. Harry and Ginny decided at the dinner time when they'll have desert they will announce Ginny's pregnancy. Harry still couldn't believe he was gonna be a father!again!

There will be Bill, fleur their 2 daughters and a son. Charlie, Percy, Audrey with Molly and new born Lucy. George and angelina with their twins Fred and Roxanne. Ron and hermione with rose. Molly and Arthur. Remus,Dora and Teddy. Lily and james along with Sirius.

Harry was helping Ginny in the kitchen. The guest were arriving. Teddy began to play with victoire,Dominique, Louis,Molly,the twins,James,albus and rose. While elders were chatting themselves. 

Ginny looked over at everyone, this is a proper family, all the things she wanted Harry to have, he had them, soon there will be another potter, she couldn't be more happy. The fight was worth it. Everyone should fight for themsekve and their loved ones, no matter how tough may it seem, it'll get better eventually it'll be worth it. She couldn't do anything but smile how Happy Harry looked, her Harry.

Soon she was snapped out of her thoughts by Hermione,"hey Ginny, what are you thinking this much,look at the chicken, is it time to take that out of the oven".

"Oh sorry Hermione, yeah it's time, I am taking it out" Ginny says and goes to take out the chicken. 

"What were you thinking that deeply?" Hermione asks her bestie.

"Nothing much, I was just happy that after all this time, Harry is so happy, everything is worth it, don't you think?"

"Yeah that's true". And the bestfriends start to chat,eventually they make a date just with their girl gang to hang out with. 

Suddenly the door bell of the potter mansion rings, who came this time? Harry went to check the door.

He opened it to find,kingsley standing in the doorway with a women. Harry couldn't clearly see the women,she was in shadow.

"Kingsley, what are you doing here, I could've just come to the office if you wanted me,come in" Harry says.

"No harry I will go back to my home, just wanted to say another returner has come, and I am sure your God father will be delighted to meet her again. Can you call him?

Harry goes inside and calls Sirius with him. They come outside and meets kingsley and the women, Harry was praying to God that please don't be Sirius's mum, even though she wasn't murdered. The women came in light, she had shoulder length golden blond hair and light green eyes, no it wasn't Sirius's mum, then who was she? She looked around Sirius's age, but she was snapped out of thought when Sirius screamed.

"MARLENE? YOU ARE REALLY BACK! KINGSLEY DID YOU CHECKED PROPERLY" Sirius scremes and kingsley nods, Sirius hugs her and kisses her. Harry realised that it was Marlene McKinnon, Sirius's fiance who was killed by death eaters. She was his godmother.

Kigsley bids bye and left's and Marlene,Sirius and Harry comes inside, when they all meet Marlene lily was the first one to hug her best friend along with the marauders and Molly. 

Lily explains everything to Marlene about everyone and introduces her to others. "Marlene this is your godson, Harry. Look how much he grew up! He is married with Molly's daughter, Ginevra! Remember how we used to joke that they'll get married! They have 2 sons as well".

"Oh my god, everyone grew up so much! You probably don't remember me Harry! I am your godmother!" 

And everyone introduces themselves. After a while Ginny announces it was dinner time and dinner was ready. Everyone starts to eat and chat! It felt awesome,  full bi family, everything Harry ever wanted.

After dinner Ginny says it's time for desserts and she goes to take the desert, she made an cheesecake for desert. When she went inside the kitchen her vision started to change a bit blurry, she thought it was only because she was tired. when she was coming back from the kitchen everything become more blurry, the cheesecake fell from his hand,changing everyone's attention to her, she become more blurry and tipsy, and fainted.

"GINNY" Everyone screamed though Harry's scream was the loudest. He ran straight to her,taking her in his hand, "Ginny, Ginny, GIN hey can you hear me?" Harry says and carries her bridal style and floo's over ST. Mungos the rest of them either floo's after or apparates there.

"Hello, how can I help you" a worker of st.mungos asks.

"Hi, I am Harry potter and my wife just fainted so can please check fast that which doctor is free to check her" says Harry very fast and seriously, still holding Ginny bridal style.

"Yes sure, healer patil who was the healer during both of your son is available let's go".

Harry wents to the room with Ginny and the rest of the family waits in the family room, Harry comes back from the room and sits on the floor,leaning on the wall, running a hand through his hair,looking very tensed. Everyone looks at him, Lily was the first to ask,"what happend,Harry ? What did the healer said?".

"Padma says she's checking on her, she told me to wait here while they check", Harry says blankly.

"Hey don't worry it's nothing serious I am sure, maybe she's just tired" he's father says giving him comfort. "I hope so", he whispers.

"Hey, she's very strong you know right?" Charlie assures him smiling weakly.

"I know she's strong, it's just-" Harry says.

"Its just what Harry" Ron asks.

"She's p-" Harry tries to say but the healer comes so everyone gives their attention to her, Harry stands up and says, "what is it padma? How is she? What happend?.

So sorry for the cliffhanger, what do you think happend to her? How's the baby? And he Marlene is back! Sirius got his love back. Hope you liked the chapter, thank you ~ HiyaItzHinevra