Rewriting the stars

The next morning. Ginevra potter wakes up with a green gorgeous eyed man staring at her. She yawns and says,"mornin,ow ong ar u awake"sleeping finishes. Harry laughs and says, "just 10 minutes ago, and morning beautiful and morning lil baby"Harry says resting a hand on her belly . She smiles and kisses him softly. Then Ginny takes a shower as Harry starts to make breakfast, Ginny joins and helps him cook breakfast.

"How long will be the boys stay with nyphm and Remus?" Harry asks looking at his wife.

"Well I said they'll be over there for a few days, they didn't have any problem plus you're mum and dad are over there too, so these few days are ours" Ginny says and smiles cheekily.

"That's brilliant, seeing as I will be home because it's holiday time, let's make a special planning for today" Harry grins back.

"Well what do you have in mind Mr.Potter"

"I have so many things in my mind Mrs.Potter. You know, let's go out today and have a picnic under the stars"

"Sure, I love the idea" Ginny smiles and serves breakfast for both of them.

After breakfast when Harry goes to take a shower, Ginny sits on the couch thinking about life.

 In these past few years, she feels like, she has the best life. Life fate war was frustrating. With Fred being dead and non stop PTSD,nightmares , but there's one thing she was always grateful for, her family and Harry. They were always there for her and everyone. And after things start to be normal, dating, returning to Hogwarts as a headgirl where Harry was the head boy after Hogwarts jobs, Harry becoming an auror , ginny became holyhead harpist chaser. Harry proposing her, marriage, head auror potter, chaser potter and then retiring from quidditch after being pregnant and jams sirius's born,  again pregnant with albus Severus and the deaths coming back

Everything is great, well more than great, fantastic,brilliant. Look at her Mrs.Ginevra Potter once again Pregnant with her 3rd child, awesome! She was super excited for everything in the future and grateful to God. 

But soon she was out of her mind when harry came downstairs after his shower and said,"hey, what are you thinking deeply?". Ginny smiles and says nothing much and looks at harry who was handsome like usual,her messy hair wet with water and him looking fresh in nothing but just a towel.

Harry notices that Ginny is staring at her he smirks and says, "see something you like? You know it's rude to stare".

Ginny looks at his mischievous eyes and grins and says, "I do what I want to do"

"Oh yeah, then this rule be applied to everyone in this house, Harry says and wraps his arms around Ginny from the behind and kisses her neck.

After a while to themselves they have lunch, and in later afternoon they decide to go to a walk and then in the evening they will go to their picnic in the yard behind their house, their house was bigg and their were yard in front and back of the house. 

After a while walking, talking, laughing and stealing kisses they met a twin brother who seemed lost, from far behind they looked like Fred and George but when they were close it wasn't them. When the twins saw this couple, they came to them for help, they were really lost.

"Hello can you both help us please" one of the twin said

"We are lost, there was a war and what it seemed like we might have died,but how come we are back? My name is Gideon prewett" other twin said

"And my name is Fabian prewett". Ginny gasped as the brothers told their name, Harry wasn't far behind shocked.

"Mr.prewetts, you both have been dead for many years, that was the 1st wizarding war one more war has happen" and Harry explains everything and apparates to the ministry takes the vertiserum and apparates back.

After checking them with vertiserum they explain about their dead and Molly's marriage with Arthur, their children and Ginny being the youngest and they are all married etc. 

They all come to the potter mansion, and floo's over to the burrow, Molly was over to he moon after seeing her brother's after so long time, then the potters flops bac home saying they have things to do at home.

Then in the evening Ginny got dresses into casual dress, a t-shirt, leggings and a long cozy coat and Harry wears a shirt,jumper and trouser. When Ginny goes to the back yard he sees that Harry has decorated it with fairy lights.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked.

"I love it!" Ginny smiled 

They lay downs in the blanket and starts watching the stars. "Everything's brilliant aren't they sunshine" Harry asks looking at Ginny. 

Ginny smiles at him and says,"yes everything's awesome, from the start after the war to now, everything's going awesome, with you and everyone coming back, it's like rewriting the stars". 

Harry smiles back at her,"wanna dance? Under the stars?" He asks.

"Sure" she says. Harry runs inside the house and comes back with a sound box and plays the song rewrite the stars (think it happend that time) and they start to dance,slow dance, under the stars, awesome!

Another chapter, hope you liked it, so the prewett brothers are back! Who will come back next, you thing? Did everyone come back or there are someone? Who will come back in the next chap? Well wait and see, thank you~  HiyaItzHinevra