The one where everyone finds out

"Calm down!Both Ginny and the baby is alright and completely healthy, there's nothing to worry about, she just fainted because of tiredness" padma said,reassuringly 

Everyone sighs in relief and surprise. "Thank you so much padma, anything special? Any kind of potions or something" Harry asked and sighed in relief. 

"Well she needs to start the potions every time she took as pregnant,its normal for every pregnant women, but no, nothing extra but she needs bed rests a lot, no heavy work and a lot of healthy foods. That's all, take care of her" .

"Thanks again padma, she won't faint again right? And can we visit her?" Harry said.

"Probably not but as I said, a lot of rest and healthy foods, she's eating for 2 now, she have to stay here tonight, she can leave tommorow. And yes you guys visit now, only one can stay over, and don't make any noise as I gave her sleeping potion,she's sleeping, I will visit tommorow morning before she leaves, thank you" padma says and leaves.

Harry turns around to see everyone's curios and surprised face. Ginny's brothers were shooting glares but it seemed funny glare.

"What baby she was talking about huh?"

"Why aren't you surprised?"

"You knew, didn't bother to tell us?"

"Baby?"

"Knocked up her again, Potter?"

"Yes i won the bet! Hand over my money,Billy"

Questions came shooting towards Harry by Ginny's brothers. And the elders were still looking at him with curious eyes.

"Well yes she's pregnant, we wanted to tell you guys after dinner, but she fainted so yeah, we are having another baby,12 weeks "

Everyone congratulates him, and hugs him. "I am so proud of you harry" james said to his son, everyone laughs, sirius highfives him and lily smacks in his hand. and wents to Ginny's room. Harry goes and sits down beside her, taking her hand in his, Molly goes and runs a hand through her hair. After a while Molly says it's 10:30 they all should leave, Molly, Arthur and Ginny's brothers along with their wife's apparates back.

Lily kisses her forhead and leaves with James. Sirius smiles at them and leaves with Marlene. 

"Is Ginny alright, Harry? i heard theres another baby in her tummy" asked teddy

"Yes she's alright Ted, just tired and yes youre gonna have another baby to play with" Harry smiles at him.

"Okay, Yaaayyy" says teddy and looks up at her mum, "mummy we'll visit her tomorrow alright? When she's awake".

"Okay teddy bear, it's time to go now" Dora says. Remus and her looks at Harry smiles, nods and left's.

Harry looks over Ginny, her skin is looking pale. He leans over and kisses her on the forehead. Then rubs her hand over her stomach, which has a little bump growing. 

"Thank God, both of you are fine, I was worried sick, mummy and you need a lot of rest, I will take care of both of you a lot, I love you, mummy and you're brothers. I can't wait to meet you buddy" Harry mutters and kisses Ginny's belly lightly and wents to sleep. Beside Ginny,holding her tightly.

______________________________________

Harry wakes up and sees Ginny is staring at him smiling. "Ginny, you're awake!".

"I am fine Harry"

"Yeah yeah, you fainted in front of everyone, everyone was worried, I was worried".

"I am sorry love, I am fine now see, and the baby is fine too, don't worry" Ginny said and kissed him in the lips, he kissed back. 

Padma entered the room and saw them making out, she coughs and stares down at the floor. "I am sorry, I should've knocked the door, glad to see you awake Ginny".

They breaks apart and turns red and mutters a little sorry. "Oh don't be its alright, how are you feeling Ginny?"

"I am good padma"

"Okay Great I told Harry everything but still repeating again, rest a lot, eat healthy, no soft drinks or coffee, tea, just water, you can have milkshake though. And start taking the potions, that's all, you guys can leave now" padma smiles and left's.

The potters floo's over the potter mansion.

"Gin go to bed, I am gonna make some breakfast" Harry sternly says.

"Why to bed, I will help you make breakfast" Ginny protests.

"Ginevra, go to bed now, don't forget what padma said"

She huffed and took a magazine and left to her and Harry's room.

Harry made a healthy breakfast and took that to their room. They talked, Ginny laughed after hearing how everyone reacted after hearing she's pregnant again,especially her brothers reaction. Harry told her he was scared to be honest, he thought her brother's will kill him, knocked their sister up for the 3rd time, Ginny just laughed even more. They had breakfast with fun, and a little time of their own after breakfast.

*********************

So that's it, hope you liked the chapter! See Ginny and the baby, both are completly fine and healthyI couldn't do anything to the baby, could I? I can't be that cruel. Thank you ~ HiyaItzHinevra