A perfect family

Ginevra Potter was sitting in her room, she was bored and zapped. She was nine months now, the baby could be here any time. But her husband wasn't home, he left on a auror mission 2 months ago,he said he will be home before the baby comes,but the baby could be here any moment. She was wearing a long and big,lose dress and her hair was in a messy bun.

She used to go stay with her parents sometimes, Sometimes her in-law's comes over to keep her in company. Today she was at her home,the potter mansion. Her mum doesn't approves her to stay along with the baby can come at any moment,but she said she'll take some extra dresses and co over to the burrow.

Hermione was 7 months pregnant,and with her parents as ron was in the mission too. She called Luna and her twins. After a few moments, she came from the fireplace with her twins. Jamsie,Al starts to play with lorcan and lysander. Luna was wearing a yellow dress with purple jumper,her hair was tied in pigtails. 

"Hey Ginny! Heard the baby could be here any days?" Luna said with her dreamy tone smiling at her bestfriend.

"Yes Luna,I can't wait for the baby to come out" Ginny said

"When will Harry come from the mission? Before the baby is born or after?" Luna asked.

"Dont remind me, he said he'll come before the baby comes, but the baby can come at any moment, and he is now where to seen. I was really pissed of at him when he told me about the mission" said Ginny. 

After chatting for a time, Luna needed to use the bathroom, he went upstairs to the bathroom, Ginny was downstairs in the kitchen, she took a glass of water to drink, suddenly water came out from in between her legs, eyes wide,shocked, her water has broke. The kids were upstairs in their room, and Lyn was in bathroom. She yelled,"LUNA! ARE YOU DONE? MY WATER JUST BROKE!". No response.

She decided to walk lightly and carefully towards the floo, to call over her family but the floo powder box was empty, she muttered an ughhhh, and then pointed her wand over the kitchen and said accio floo powder box, the extra box of floo powder came to her hand, Luna was coming downstairs now. 

"Sorry Ginny, some water split over my dress, that's why I am late, what happen? Why are water coming down from your legs?" Luna asked.

"Luna how did you're boys come out? MY WATER JUST BROKE" Ginny said.

"Oh, I didnt think about that, you're water broke? OH MY GOD! WHERE'S YOU'RE, MATERNITY BAG? WE HAVE TO GO TO ST.MUNGOS" said Luna yet her yell also sounded like her dreamy tone. 

"Accio maternity bag! here you go, now let's go" Ginny said trying to calm down.

"Mummy? Aunt Luna? What's happening" jamsie said, coming downstairs.

"The baby is coming, DON'T MAKE ANY MESS, I AM GOING TO HOSPITAL AND I WILL SEND UNCLE CHARLIE OR UNCLE FRED AND GEORGE TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS, GO UPSTAIRS AND PLAY, Ah-" Ginny said feeling one contraction. 

They flooed over st.mungos and Luna informed her family, Charlie and the twins went over to play with the boys.

"INFORM HARRY! I WON'T GIVE BIRTH WITHOUT HIM, HE DID THIS TO ME, HE HAVE TO BE HERE" Ginny yelled angrily. Feeling more contractions. Padma said it'll take time at least 12-14 hour, that made Ginny angrier cause the contractions sucks.

______________________________________________________

Ron was running like there's no tomorrow. He just got the news that Ginny is in Labour. Kingsley said he can leave for one day and Harry can leave this mission and spend time with his family.

"Hey Tim, have you seen Harry? Where's that guy? Ughh" Ron said to his colleague.

"Yeah his at the tent, go there you will find him" said Tim, Ron muttered a thanks and ran faster. 

"HARRY? WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?" Ron yelled.

"In here, What's up Ron?" Asked Harry looking at him,he took a shower,he only had trousers on, no shirt. 

"Whatsup? You idiot. you're wife's at Labour! Ginny, my sister Ginny is in Labour!" Yelled Ron.

Harry panicked! "What, oh shit, I didn't missed my baby being born, did I?" Harry asked panicking.

"You bloody idiot, let's go apparate before you miss that and Ginny kills you, kingsley gave you leave, wear a shirt and let's go".

They apparates to ST. Mungos. Where they find Ginny's brothers and their family with her dad. "Where is Ginny?" Harry asks.

"She's in the room 409, go there, there's Molly with her" Arthur said

Harry ran straight toward there and Ron waited at the family room. Harry found the room and was about to enter it, "Hello, there is Mrs.Potter in there for some personal reason, you can't enter the room, sorry" said a lady who was in front of the room.

"I am Harry potter, her husband, now let me enter the room" said Harry showing his scar.

"Sorry Mr.Potter, please go in" said the lady and let him enter the room.

He ran toward Ginny, Molly smiled and give a look that said, good you didn't missed it and left the room as only one person was allowed in the room. "Ginny, are you okay? Thank God I didn't missed it, I am sorry" said Harry kissing her for head.

Ginny shot him a glare,"You bloody idiot potter, you did this all to me and now asking me am I okay?" Said Ginny.

After a few hours, Ginny gave birth to a baby girl, she had red hair, and was a carbon copy of Ginny. Harry was so happy. Ginny let the tears of happiness freely leave her eyes as she hold her daughter. 

"Thank you, for making me a mother again" Ginny smiled at Harry 

"No baby, thank you. You made me the happiest again" Harry said and kissed her.

Molly and Arthur was so proud of Ginny. Lily and James senior said she was the girl in potter family after many generation. The others were happy and proud. Teddy loved her already. James Sirius and Albus Severus, couldn't look away, Jamie said he'll protect her and Albus couldn't believe how cute she was. They wanted to hug her but didn't wanted to hurt her. They kissed her lightly on the face. Harry was so happy about his family. He loved this and was ready to protect them all his life. A perfect family.

***************************

A family was all Harry wanted right? Hope you liked the chapter, thank you! Luv y'all <3 <3 <