Albus Severus Potter

"HELLO, ANYONE HERE? MY WIFE IS IN LABOUR" Harry yells at st.mungos as they enter.

"Hello how may help you? Your name? Wife's name?", the girl in the counter asks.

"HELLO MISS I AM HARRY POTTER THIS IS MY WIFE GINEVRA POTTER WHO IS IN LABOUR SO PLEASE I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO" Harry yells again.

"Harry calm down mate" Ron try's to calm him

"We'll see who gets calm when Hermione is at labour" Harry says and glares 

"Bloody hell" Ron mutters nude his breath.

The room were already starting to fill with reporters.

The girl took them in a room,"only 1 people is allowed to stay her rest of them please wait in the family waiting room, healer patil with some other healers will be here in a minute" says and left's the room.

"I WANT HARRY TO STAY, GET LOST REST OF YOU, AND YOU HARRY, YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME AGAIN, THIS BLOODY HURTS" Ginny yells at Harry and the others hoe to the waiting room.

"Sunshine I know it hurts and if I could take the pains I would take it for you, calm down" Harry says and chuckles under his breath

"Dont you dare chuckle at me" ginny glares, "AGHHHH, WHERE IS HEALERS?" Says ginny as padma patil arrives with some other healers, "hello Ginny, let me check how far you are", padma says smiling at her close friends.

"Get the baby out of me as soon as you can padma" ginny yells again but a little lighter than before.

"You're lucky it's not going to take 10-12 hours like it did while James sirius's birth, you can push in 1-3 hour, try to calm down.

Harry sits down beside her,helds her hand and kisses her forhead, "soon we'll see our little one" says to ginny, she smiles and calms down a little.

In the family waiting room, Hermione is panicking after seeing ginny, well she saw James birth too but she wasn't that aware that time, after his birth she and Ron decided to have a kid but if it's so my tough, how'll she be able to do that, Ron was 'trying' to calm her but couldn't. 

After 2 hours padma finally said it was time for Ginny to push, "Ginny try to push now okay?" Padma says.

"I am trying but it hurts" cries Ginny 

"You can do this sunshine, try to this, I love you more than anything else" Harry says to ginny as she holds his hand more tightly, "hold onto me as tightly as you can".

"I will say 1 2 3 and you have to give a very big push alright?" Padma says, ginny's full body is full of sweat, tears in her eyes she gives a big push and the next thing we can hear is a newborns cry as padma exclaims,"it's boy again, congrats you 2,I will tell the others the news" and padma hands the little boy after cleaning him to Ginny

 happy tears flows down Ginny's face as she takes her son, her 2nd son for the 1st time. she kisses him on every inch of his face. Harry is also crying happy tears as he comes and kisses Ginny's forhead and their son's forhead, Ginny points at her lips,Harry chuckles and kisses her on lips and she kisses back.

"Thank you, for everything, thank you for making me the happiest person alive again,not that I wasn't, you make me the happiest every Time I see you, thanks for our 2nd child"

"Well lucky you, and you don't need to thank me so many times, I feel the same for you,you know, and I couldn't bring our son without you or your support right?" Ginny says and smiles,"want to hold him?" 

"Yes please" and harry hold his son and kisses his full face like Ginny did before, "so Gin, any names for our son yet?" Harry asks his wife.

"Well I was thinking that, bcz of professor Dumbledore and snape's sacrifice we are getting our family,loved ones back so why not Albus Severus Potter? And for the name we choose for boy Arthur Remus, maybe if our next one is a boy we'll name him that" ginny says.

"I love it, Albus Severus Potter it is" he smiles.

"Lets call everyone who are waiting at the family room?" Ginny says, Harry nods and wents to call them after giving albus to Ginny.

When everyone see's Harry they look up at Harry,"we have a beautiful baby boy and both mother and baby are perfectly fine, you guys can visit now come on!" . They congratulates Harry and goes to the room with him, "Everyone meet Albus Severus Potter" everyone was delighted to know why they named him after them. Molly and Lily couldn't take their eyes of him, Arthur and the rest of Ginny's brother were super happy. James and Sirius loved him but at 1st they were protesting about the middle name Severus but after hearing about their sacrife they were happy. The twins were already thinking of making every kids a prankster.